Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tears Of Joy Laughter - The best medicine!

0 Not allowed!
    Sharing good humour in this thread!

Read, Enjoy and be Healthy!!
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I thought you posted something. This itself is a pleasant surprise and good humor.

Tell me when tear ends and happiness begins.

No tears when you don't tear others.Happiness begins when selfishness ends.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Victorious

0 Not allowed!
    When Albert Einstein was making the rounds of the speaker's circuit, he usually found himself

eagerly longing to get back to his laboratory work. One night as they were driving to yet another

dinner, Einstein mentioned to his chauffeur (who somewhat resembled Einstein in looks & manner)

that he was tired of speech-making.
    "I have an idea, boss," his chauffeur said. "I've heard you

give this speech so many times, I'll bet I could give it for you."

Einstein laughed loudly and said, "Why not? Let's do it!"

When they arrived at the dinner, Einstein donned the chauffeur's cap and jacket and sat in the

back of the room. The chauffeur gave a beautiful rendition of Einstein's speech and answered a

few questions expertly. Then a supremely pompous professor asked an extremely esoteric

question about antimatter formation, digressing here and there to let everyone in the audience

know that he was nobody's fool.

Without missing a beat, the chauffeur fixed the professor with a steely stare and said,

"Sir, the answer to that question is so simple that I will let my chauffeur, who is sitting

in the back, answer it for me."

Source:
    http://www.ba-bamail.com
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    A good humor but a known one.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sowmyasubbaraman View Post
    A good humor but a known one.
    Yes...Could be a known good humor, but I was unaware of it.

I would feel that it would be dampening the spirit of the poster to share their thoughts and jokes etc. if one or the other member say it is an old one, known one etc. and may be it is better if left unsaid. Just my thoughts.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you Narayan Sir!

I read it recently and wanted to share, thinking that for some friends also, it might be new one!
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    A for Apple; B for Ball; C for Cat; D for Dog .......... These are only for kids.

These are for the super duper seniors!!

A for Alzheimer; B for Bald; C for Cough; D for Dementia; E for Endoscope;

F for Fluid (retention !); G for Gas, H for Hypertension; I for Incision;

J for Joints; K for Knee; L for Lumbago; M for Memory (loss !);

N for Neuralgia; O for Osteo- ; P for Pain; Q for Queasy; R for Reflux;

S for Sleep (lessness !); U for Urinary; V for Vertigo; W for Worry;

X for X-ray; Z for Zest(?)!!
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Good ones Raji Madam...I too not aware of both the jokes...Pl go ahead and post..
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you, Ganesh.
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    A photographer from a well know national magazine was assigned to cover the fires at Yellowstone

National Park. The magazine wanted to show the heroic work of the fire fighters as they battled

the blaze.
    When the photographer arrived, he realized that the smoke was so thick that it would

seriously impede or make it impossible for him to photograph anything from ground level.

He requested permission to rent a plane and take photos from the air. His request was approved

and arrangements were made. He was told to report to a nearby airport where a plane would be

waiting for him.
    He arrived at the airport and saw a plane warming up near the gate. He jumped

in with his bag and shouted, "Let's go!" The pilot swung the little plane into the wind, and within

minutes they were in the air.
    The photographer said, "Fly over the park and make two or three

low passes so I can take some pictures."
    "Why?" asked the pilot. "Because I am a photographer,"

he responded, "and photographers take photographs."
    The pilot was silent for a moment;

finally he stammered, "You mean you're not the flight instructor?"

Source:
    http://www.ba-bamail.com
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast