• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Self introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

My name is lijumon vijayakumar. Am from kanyakumari. I have been in chennai for last 3 years. Working in a private organization as a team leader.

Sorry to say this. First of all am not a brahmin. The thing i joined in brahmin community is am following a brahmin culture for last 1 year. Because i am in a relationship with a brahmin girl. Am not only loving her. I am loving her family and their culture. I dont no whether her parents will accept it or not. But our love is true. So i adopted her culture. By the way of following brahmin culture i feel happy and satisfied. I was avoided non veg for last 1 year and became pure veg. This is done by me not for her. When i started to adopt this culture i feel safe and happy and satisfied with my soul.

I request you people . Will u accept me in your brahmin family. Because i believe being brahmin is not by birth but the karmas making the soul as a brahmin.

Will u accept me in your family??????

Hi

My name is lijumon vijayakumar. Am from kanyakumari. I have been in chennai for last 3 years. Working in a private organization as a team leader.

Sorry to say this. First of all am not a brahmin. The thing i joined in brahmin community is am following a brahmin culture for last 1 year. Because i am in a relationship with a brahmin girl. Am not only loving her. I am loving her family and their culture. I dont no whether her parents will accept it or not. But our love is true. So i adopted her culture. By the way of following brahmin culture i feel happy and satisfied. I was avoided non veg for last 1 year and became pure veg. This is done by me not for her. When i started to adopt this culture i feel safe and happy and satisfied with my soul.

I request you people . Will u accept me in your brahmin family. Because i believe being brahmin is not by birth but the karmas making the soul as a brahmin.

Will u accept me in your family??????

Dont worry...I am not a Brahmin too and one of the most active member here.

Just join the fun and info here.

Life is not about differences between humans..its about realizing that entire creation originates from one source.

Have fun here..its really nice to be part of this forum.

Btw its only the body that has a Varna..the soul has no Varna.

About you getting married to your girl..that no idea cos Yahaan Kal Kya Ho Kisne Jaana...but enjoy your stay in Forum.

At the begining of any Lovvu..guy adopts girls culture..girl adopt boys culture...in Lovvu ithellam Sagajamappa!

As time goes on each reverts to their original state of mind.

Believe me..even the human body has memory for muscle..teeth alignment etc..body reverts even to any pre surgical state at times.

So when in Lovvu..we will love everyone from girls mama to machans..girl also will feel loving to boys family and even his pets at home..best advise it..just enjoy being in love.

Thats the best part of being human.
There is no Lovvu failure..there is only failure to get married...so be happy...lovvu is a happier state than marriage.

Last edited:
Will u accept me in your family????
Dear Mr Liju.

Happy to read your post. I trust you and believe that whatever you have posted here is from the depth of your heart. Normally now a days after falling in love' or after marriage male always want his partner to amend herself to his liking or the order he follows. But you have chosen to prove different. I really appreciate your courage and commitment. Your first and foremost task would be earning the acceptance of the family you love. I am sure you must have already got the acceptance of your own family.

Coming to this family of Tamil Brahmins forum we are a huge family of broad-minded people and there are already many good people around there in this forum who do not belong to brahmin community yet enjoying a nice time here commanding high respect among members
So don't bother it will be a pleasent stay here
Please do share your good experiences with us...

Last edited:
Dear Renuka,

Thank you for your acceptance.
Happy to find your reply. I think no one will reply to my post.

I need to tell you onething. When i started to adopt brahmin culture found difficult to me. I love her rather than my difficulties. So i found my difficulties not a harder part.

Praying to god for acceptance of her family. Because i like her family. Need to take care of them. Like what i am doind to her. Thats the happiest part of my life.

If i said anything wrong plz pardon me.

Hi ganesh,

I am very happy to see your reply.

Thank you for your comments.

Already got permision from my family. I need to get the acceptance of her family. I am sure that i will get it.

I love her family most. Especially i like her father. Because my father passed away when i am at 8th std. So i need to take care of her father and like to do what i planned to do for my father.

Please pray for us.

Dear Renuka,

Thank you for your acceptance.
Happy to find your reply. I think no one will reply to my post.

I need to tell you onething. When i started to adopt brahmin culture found difficult to me. I love her rather than my difficulties. So i found my difficulties not a harder part.

Praying to god for acceptance of her family. Because i like her family. Need to take care of them. Like what i am doind to her. Thats the happiest part of my life.

If i said anything wrong plz pardon me.

Hi Vijay..
Thanks for reply.

But just to let you know one thing when it comes to marriage to anyone be it from any community including your own..dont change too much for anyone.

Adopting vegetarianism can be considered a healthy option..it need not be called a Brahmin lifestyle cos many other races/ religions in the world too have vegetarianism.

Some are even more strict and are Vegans..where they do not even take milk products.

So just make changes to suit your temperament and abilities.

Believe me...I would give the same advice to my son too when he gets married.

Dont change too much.

Be yourself..Geeta says clearly..its better to do ones owns Dharma though faulty than to do anothers Dharma to perfection.

Take care..god bless you.

Remember all humans come from the same creator..if sometimes pleasing too many people or looking for acceptance might be too stressful.
Then..its always better to move on with life.

Be reminded always that females generally have the ability to just leave their LOVVU when family pressurizes them to marry familys choice..only males end up depressed and become Devdas.

So take care of yourself..always be prepared for the better or the worst.

Why are you doing all the adaptation here?

What changes has she made for you?

Whatever said and done a man takes the lead in a household..so better make sure she too makes changes for you by learning some amount of your culture.

There is good in all cultures in the world..be it from North Pole to South Pole..so both husband and wife should learn about each other..if only one makes all the changes eventually one starts to resent that.

So thread carefully..always remember Ardhanareeshwara..Shiva and Parvati have their personal.space yet They function as a single unit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back