• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Terror attacks, violence and crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

sravna

Terrorism scares even the bravest of nations. To deter and avert terror attacks in India I have directed mind energies across space and time and accomplish the objective. Considering how effective this approach has been in other tasks, I would say that terror attacks succeeding in India is very unlikely. I have stopped consciously treating problems and direct energies to do the task.

Of course the primary credit will go to all the people who gather intelligence and plan meticulously to prevent attacks.

Violence and crime are also on the agenda.

Let us pray and hope that peace prevails

Terrorism scares even the bravest of nations. To deter and avert terror attacks in India I have directed mind energies across space and time and accomplish the objective. Considering how effective this approach has been in other tasks, I would say that terror attacks succeeding in India is very unlikely. I have stopped consciously treating problems and direct energies to do the task.

Of course the primary credit will go to all the people who gather intelligence and plan meticulously to prevent attacks.

Violence and crime are also on the agenda.

Let us pray and hope that peace prevails

Come on Sravna...get real.
The whole world is permeated by thought waves of animates..you are just a speck of micro micro micro dust in the universe like anyone else.

How different are you from a person who inflicts physical violence?
You are trying to play mind games and projecting yourself as the ozone layer that protects the world from the harmful radiation of terrorism.

But you do not realize that in your mind games only you play..there is no winner..in fact you are the CFC that burns a hole right tru yourself.

Last edited:
Come on Sravna...get real.
The whole world is permeated by thought waves of animates..you are just a speck of micro micro micro dust in the universe like anyone else.

How different are you from a person who inflicts physical violence?
You are trying to play mind games and projecting yourself as the ozone layer that protects the world from the harmful radiation of terrorism.

But you do not realize that in your mind games only you play..there is no winner..in fact you are the CFC that burns a hole right tru yourself.

Dear Renuka,

No mind games. I genuinely think I can be of help. Period.

Let us start looking at statistics for violence and crime in India. It should gradually abate.

Dear Sravna Sir,

You always talk like a Rishi, with supernatural powers!

Can a portion of this 'power' at least remove the dark circles around the eyes? :confused:

Just a thought!

Sravana....

Don't know what to say! I want to remain neutral and don't want to
hurt your sentiments. But in the meantime cant resist myself from
posting the few lines below.

Every time these two members Madam RR and
Madam Renuka throws baits, you
immediately become an easy catch for them!
Is your so called spiritual powers are so cheap that
you become ready every time to spend them on
improving your biceps and removing dark circles?
Don't you ever think you are taken for a ride?!!
And what did you achieve finally? I am Not asking for
proof of your claims. But don't you think your claims
would be more appreciated if you come out with at
least a thing or two solid evidences in support of
your claims other than that of your so called personal
gains which every one can see and verify before claiming/
presenting any new powers that you possess!!?

Dear Shri Athimber,

Thanks for your nice words. I am just engaging with the ladies in a light way. I am sure you would not think I would be trying to improve my biceps or physique for its own sake. I am intrigued by it because it is happening and I just wanted to share that surprise. I am sure real intuitions contributing to or clarifying knowledge will happen with more powerful holistic spiritual energy happening. I would indeed be really happy to share such insights.

Sravana....

Don't know what to say! I want to remain neutral and don't want to
hurt your sentiments. But in the meantime cant resist myself from
posting the few lines below.

Every time these two members Madam RR and
Madam Renuka throws baits, you
immediately become an easy catch for them!
Is your so called spiritual powers are so cheap that
you become ready every time to spend them on
improving your biceps and removing dark circles?
Don't you ever think you are taken for a ride?!!
And what did you achieve finally? I am Not asking for
proof of your claims. But don't you think your claims
would be more appreciated if you come out with at
least a thing or two solid evidences in support of
your claims other than that of your so called personal
gains which every one can see and verify before claiming/
presenting any new powers that you possess!!?

Dear Sir...

I think you might have missed some parts of the story about Biceps.

RR ji and I do not bait Sravna..whatever we write are our questions we intend to ask him and I take a lot of interest to make sure Sravna stays logical.

I do understand spiritual powers can exists but all I seek is evidence hence my leading questions.

I am not taking Sravna for a ride.
If you go tru Archives you would find a lot of interesting debates between me and Sravna esp of his pet topic Maya.

Ok..coming to Biceps..it all started after Bahubali 2.
Many mamas in forum too started to envy Prabhas and Rana! LOL.
I can totally understand cos both Prabhas and Rana brought back the Mahabharat feel and looked like Gods.

One mama even said he used to be a karate champ and Prabhas and Rana are no big deal!!LOL

So you see all males felt challenged..then Sravna said he can acheive the PRANA (Prabhas + Rana) look by spiritual powers and promised RR ji and I he will achieve that look by Oct 2017.

So tell me...did RR ji and I bait anyone here?
No..
All mamas felt insecure after Bahubali 2

Just to add..each time Sravna updates his profile pic he seeks response by saying this is his latest look...so RR ji and I give feedback.

We both RR ji and I respond to Sravna just to engage with him for his own good too..for me as I said earlier..I try to nudge him back to the logical realm too

It takes a lot of effort from my side too..I am certainly not taking anyone here for a ride dear sir.

Last edited:
Thanks Renuka

Folks,

Here's what I can show as evidence. What is well established as my power is the ability to cure most of health problems. I am willing to furnish evidence on the problem of pain relief. Any one can volunteer even for a chronic problem.

What do you say Renuka, Smt.RR?

Dear Sravna Sir,

I have chronic problems but I want ONLY my dear brother to guide me, with proper medicines. :)

Not possible for me to be a volunteer in any 'spiritual healing' program! :sorry:

Will any other member of our forum, be willing to participate? :noidea:

Thanks Renuka

Folks,

Here's what I can show as evidence. What is well established as my power is the ability to cure most of health problems. I am willing to furnish evidence on the problem of pain relief. Any one can volunteer even for a chronic problem.

What do you say Renuka, Smt.RR?

Chronic problem?

My only chronic problem is you!
How hard I am trying to make you be in the realm of logic yet ...

Dear Sir...

I think you might have missed some parts of the story about Biceps.

RR ji and I do not bait Sravna..whatever we write are our questions we intend to ask him and I take a lot of interest to make sure Sravna stays logical.

I do understand spiritual powers can exists but all I seek is evidence hence my leading questions.

I am not taking Sravna for a ride.
If you go tru Archives you would find a lot of interesting debates between me and Sravna esp of his pet topic Maya.

Ok..coming to Biceps..it all started after Bahubali 2.
Many mamas in forum too started to envy Prabhas and Rana! LOL.
I can totally understand cos both Prabhas and Rana brought back the Mahabharat feel and looked like Gods.

One mama even said he used to be a karate champ and Prabhas and Rana are no big deal!!LOL

So you see all males felt challenged..then Sravna said he can acheive the PRANA (Prabhas + Rana) look by spiritual powers and promised RR ji and I he will achieve that look by Oct 2017.

So tell me...did RR ji and I bait anyone here?
No..
All mamas felt insecure after Bahubali 2

Just to add..each time Sravna updates his profile pic he seeks response by saying this is his latest look...so RR ji and I give feedback.

We both RR ji and I respond to Sravna just to engage with him for his own good too..for me as I said earlier..I try to nudge him back to the logical realm too

It takes a lot of effort from my side too..I am certainly not taking anyone here for a ride dear sir.

Dear Madam Renuka ji, Madam Raji Ramji

My intention for taking references of your posts were to make Sravana understand that his posts cannot be taken serious unless and untill he comes up with evidences. In case it has caused some embarrassment to both of you i tender my apologies for same.

Athimber

Dear Athimber Sir,

We are trying to bring Sravna Sir 'down to earth'! :)

No need to ask for apology! So ......... :cool:

Folks,

The good old story of taking horse to the water but cant make it drink is playing out again. Unless there is an open mind, the call for evidence will just be a sham.

Folks,

The good old story of taking horse to the water but cant make it drink is playing out again. Unless there is an open mind, the call for evidence will just be a sham.

Yes Sravana, that's we want please make the horse drink!

:cool: Sravna Sir. I don't think any of our forum members will come forward for 'spiritual treatment'!

If you have any evidence of curing chronic illness of any of your clients, you can get their 'certificates' and post in forum.

BTW, most of the products advertise with clients' certificate ... for example:
Cinthol Original

Yes Sravana, that's we want please make the horse drink!
Dear Athimber,

As a spiritual person, you would very well know that spiritual power can take off the force and does not force. I need to get the power of weilding maya to do that. Still futuristic.

We need to give proof! Even in my 'Ideas....' thread, I post pictures often. Then only members will believe my ideas.

Here is the picture of E Z bajji made by Raji !!

attachment.php

Attachments

• EZ Bajji.jpg
    EZ Bajji.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 171
:cool: Sravna Sir. I don't think any of our forum members will come forward for 'spiritual treatment'!

If you have any evidence of curing chronic illness of any of your clients, you can get their 'certificates' and post in forum.

BTW, most of the products advertise with clients' certificate ... for example:
Cinthol Original
Good I do agree. But I am not keen on advertisement as my goal is not to make money but to make like minded think, relate and possibly benefit from my posts and help those who believe in spirituality.

Last edited:
Dear Madam Renuka ji, Madam Raji Ramji

My intention for taking references of your posts were to make Sravana understand that his posts cannot be taken serious unless and untill he comes up with evidences. In case it has caused some embarrassment to both of you i tender my apologies for same.

Athimber

Dont worry Athimber Ji..no need to apologize..yes..everyone wants evidence esp the Biceps!LOL

Dear Athimber,

As a spiritual person, you would very well know that spiritual power can take off the force and does not force. I need to get the power of weilding maya to do that. Still futuristic.

Oye...this is tooooo much!
Even religious text say no one knows anything about Maya.

Adi Shankara himself never spoke about wielding Maya!LOL

I give up!

My genuine assessment about current state of medical science is that it is way way behind what spiritual power can do. The quality of health after allopathy began to reign has significantly reduced because of intake of medicines with so many side effects.

The talk of increase in life span is not accurate. Vedic texts give medium life as up to 75 years and full life span as 120 years.

Western medicine is a failure. Unless drastic shift in the philosophy of medicine is made by acknowledging mind and soul for example, allopathy will not go very farther.

Folks,

Abey!
Yeh kya hain yaar!

Evidence is a sham?
Even a child waits for the mother to tell who is the father.

That itself is evidence.

Kya open mind does not need evidence?
That way anyone can take anyone for a ride.

So many innocent people get conned by even those in Sanyasi garb..evidence is needed to know what we are dealing with.

My genuine assessment about current state of medical science is that it is way way behind what spiritual power can do. The quality of health after allopathy began to reign has significantly reduced because of intake of medicines with so many side effects.

The talk of increase in life span is not accurate. Vedic texts give medium life as up to 75 years and full life span as 120 years.

Western medicine is a failure. Unless drastic shift in the philosophy of medicine is made by acknowledging mind and soul for example, allopathy will not go very farther.

Sravna...not even ayurveda or western med can bring a dead man back to life.

Every branch of meds has limitations.

At the end of the day anyone who claims spiritual powers goes scott free if their power does not work but for us docs?
We get sued!

If you want to claim you have spiritual powers to heal and cure then you too should be regulated under a spiritual medical act and allow yourself to face law suit if your technique fails.

Please dont talk cock and bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back