• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Accommodatin at varanasi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am giving here the details one Subramanya Vadhyar @ Mani vadhyar at Varanasi
His address is
Kerala mutt
B- 4/59 Hanumanghat
Varanasi 2210001

Phone. 0542-2311268 & 0542-2275890
Mobile 9415228977
I did my Kasi commitments through them only. These numbers are pretty old I last contacted them around 3 years back. Please try.

சமீபத்தில்தான் நான் காசிக்குச் சென்றுவந்தேன். அங்கு அனுமன்காட்‍டில் உள்ள‌ சங்கரமடத்தில்தான் தங்கி எல்லா வைதீக காரியங்களும் செய்து வந்தோம். அவர்கள் விலாசம் கொடுக்கிறேன். அவர்களே எல்லாம் கைடு செய்வார்கள்.

JAGADGURU SRI SANKARACHARYA SWAMIGAL SRIMATAM SAMASTHANAM,
B.4/7, HANUMAN GHAT, VARANASI-221001.
PHONE: 0542-2277915, 2276932
MOBILE: 9554666612
EMAIL: [email protected].

Please contact : V.S. Subramaniam, Manager.

Any further details you want please call 09895075157.(Kasiviswanathan)

hi

i think ,,,, there is nattukottai karaikudi chettiar sathram is in varanasi...just try...i dont have contact number now...

I am giving here the details one Subramanya Vadhyar @ Mani vadhyar at Varanasi
His address is
Kerala mutt
B- 4/59 Hanumanghat
Varanasi 2210001

Phone. 0542-2311268 & 0542-2275890
Mobile 9415228977
I did my Kasi commitments through them only. These numbers are pretty old I last contacted them around 3 years back. Please try.

Yes. They are good. They have their own arrangement for accommodation of the visitors too. In case you are going for a all lthree places like Kashi, Gaya and Sangam at Allahabad, better first take up Sangam, it will save you a lot of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back