• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Question about requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am 59 years old living with my wife and children in USA. My mother passed way during March 2017 in India. I did all the last rites and 13 days rituals and 27th day rituals in India. I am going to India for the collective sixth months rituals for Oonam, Masiam and Sothakumbam during October 2017.

The question is Is it mandatory that my wife also has to be present during the sixth month rituals. My wife will be present for Varushapthikam (First year annual ceremony)?

Please clarify this will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sitaraman

Hi,

I am 59 years old living with my wife and children in USA. My mother passed way during March 2017 in India. I did all the last rites and 13 days rituals and 27th day rituals in India. I am going to India for the collective sixth months rituals for Oonam, Masiam and Sothakumbam during October 2017.

The question is Is it mandatory that my wife also has to be present during the sixth month rituals. My wife will be present for Varushapthikam (First year annual ceremony)?

Please clarify this will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sitaraman
hi

i am having same situation....im going to oonam /sodakumbam in oct 2017 in chennai...i am also from USA....EVERYTHING SAME

HERE....ONLY MY MOTHER PASSED AWAY IN APRIL 2017.....my wife may not be able for varushbhigam...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back