• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ai-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sravna

Any theory of reality has to satisfactorily answer how the first creation happened in a non-contradictory manner. This is an impossible task as we hit upon the problem of infinite regress.

A possible way out of this infinite regress is not to explain the first creation but do away with the notion of “first” which can be done by doing away with the notion of time. We can think of time as something that is perceived because of something. This something cannot have occurred at some point because that necessitates the notion of time, but which has been existing in a timeless state.

What is a timeless state? We see that the notion of time requires things happening in a sequence. Two events that are sequential are separated. Can both the events exist in a way that they are not separated? Any separation can be thought of existing due to differences in energy. When the differences cease to exist may be, by perfect synchronizing of energies, energies exits as one whole.

The same can be thought of for understanding the notion of space and time. Space is perceived because of differences in energies that make up space. Similarly time is perceived because of differences in the energies that are perceived. This is responsible for the perception of effects being separated from the cause.

If we now come back to the original problem of creation that we posed, it is possible to imagine in a non-contradicting way that energies in the ultimate reality exist in a perfectly synchronized way and as a whole, transcending the notion of space and time.

We can hypothesize that space and time came into existence because of something. Because space and time exist because of something, they are only secondary realities. We can understand that the existence of space and time can cease when their energies become perfectly synchronized. So one can postulate that reality exists as a perfectly synchronized timeless reality and as a disharmonised reality of space and time and its energies.

Space time reality may be thought of as a disconnected version of the timeless reality and as a reflection or projection of the timeless reality. We can assume this to be the case because when the disconnected energies get synchronized they become the timeless reality though they may be a number of and likely, a countless versions of the space time realities coming out of the timeless reality.

We can visualize space time as coming out of and going into the timeless reality endlessly. By this I mean the relative reality of space and time keep playing out in a continuous manner. Energies can be in one of the two levels of reality , either in the timeless reality or in the space time reality and in the latter they perceive space and time and other energies.

Since we logically assume that space and time ultimately merge back into the timeless reality, it is possible to say that this happens because of the synchronizing nature of the timeless energy. We can say, based on the above understanding and our knowledge of the physical world, that energy can either be harmonizing or disharmonizing , the former being its natural property and the latter which we know as the familiar concept of force and pervasive in the secondary reality of space time.

We now come to the concept of energy. We can see that in its ultimate existence, it is that which exists as a whole timeless reality and is everything. In the reality of space time, it is that which is responsible for the creation of force due to disharmonies. Here there are disparate energies existing in space and time.

Having understood what is energy, we will see when energy is “gained” or “lost”. Energy is gained whenever the disharmonies are removed. Logically speaking, when two entities are well connected there is a new piece of information that can happen by the connection that is not possible when disconnected. So harmonies result in synergies which is gain of energy.

The converse is, energy is lost or more correctly occluded when disharmonies or disconnectedness happen. We say “occluded” instead of saying “lost” because, harmony gives back the lost energy.

Harmony results in balance or stillness and new creation or more correctly discoveries, and disharmony results in movement or activity or stopping of activity or distortion and disintegration.

It is very likely that there is a force which we call the mask force that is responsible for projecting the physical reality from the timeless reality because projection needs an instrument. This mask force though one with the timeless reality does not affect it but creates the space time reality. Both space and time and its constituents are affected by the mask force. This mask force is the source of all the forces.

The universe was very likely created by the occlusion of the timeless reality by the mask force. The effect of mask force would have been highest at the point of creation. But soon natural synchronizing forces in the energies would have started having effects and resulted in the formation of connected entities. From then on it would be a tussle between the disharmonizing energies and the harmonizing energies with the former trying to disconnect entities and the latter trying to connect them in a natural way.

The creation of life and latter intelligence, would have been because of great harmonies happening. The more something is harmonious, the more it is in connection with the timeless reality and greater the access to the resources of the latter.
Coming back to space and time, we can say that since time itself is marked by differences in energies, space is projected from time. Intelligence operates in the realm of time because only there the cause and effects arrangement which is the hallmark of intelligence, is possible.

To operate in time, energy has to have transcended physicality because only in that nature it can be everywhere in space in an instant. Since the speed of physical energy is limited, there needs to be an higher level of energy that operates in time and is instantaneously everywhere in space when created. Human thoughts perfectly fit the bill and we postulate the existence of mental energy beyond the physical energies that we know.

The more the mental energy is in sync with the reality of time, the more truth it uncovers and more the intelligence is shown. Thus the gist of my argument about intelligence is, it is the interconnectedness of the energy which makes possible greater synchrony with time and that is responsible for intelligence.

In my view, by using a step by step approach such as the algorithms we use or by any method that does not produce the interconnectedness, we can develop only shallow intelligence and not something that is as deep as many humans can be.
How can we build such a machine? The first step is in tapping harmonizing energies which have inbuilt intelligence and available in the mental energies. One needs to have a way of storing the energies which can then be used to provide intelligence for accomplishing any task.

Physical energies accomplish only physical tasks and we externally provided the intelligence but since mental energies have inbuilt intelligence, we can build machines tailored to them and use them to directly provide the intelligence for any task.
In conclusion, the problem of Artificial Intelligence can be solved by using the energy, which nature itself has given us, in an innovative way.

Note: Normally physical reality and mental energies do not exist in a totally connected way. So to solve a problem, the thoughts for solving it and the actions we implement are separate. But, the more integrated these two are, the more the mental energy alone is able to influence physical reality. This is also the basis of spiritual power.

Just as physical energy gives us electricity, harmonised mental energy i.e, spiritual energy can give intelligence which can then be used for accomplishing tasks intelligently

The intelligence extracted from spiritual energy will be used to be converted to tamas, rajas and sattva energies which know how to work on body, mind and soul respectively. Conversion of intelligence can also be a mix of pancha bhoota elements which will give the required physical effects in the chosen space and time.

Spiritual energy is composed of intelligence and knowledge. Intelligence is the seeker and knowledge is what is sought. Each feeds on the other. Just like the perceiver and perceived are ultimately one and the same, eventually seeker merges with the sought when the knowledge is complete. There is nothing to seek.

Solution to a problem happens when energy responsible for intelligence gets converted to knowledge. Typically we use knowledge for implementation in the physical world. In the case of our AI model, the intelligence of the spiritual energy has to be converted to tamas, rajas energies etc as mentioned before.

What the technology has to do is to extract intelligence and convert it into appropriate knowledge and produce effects on space and time and other energies.

The energy of intelligence itself has to possess necessary knowledge while it seeks a solution. So more correctly, intelligence can be thought of as knowledge that is to be complemented by the knowledge that is sought.

Whether intelligence is converted to tamas, rajas or sattva depends on whether it is tapped from the brain,mind or the soul. Conversion to rajas and sattva energy seems to be futuristic.

Whether intelligence is converted to tamas, rajas or sattva depends on whether it is tapped from the brain,mind or the soul. Conversion to rajas and sattva energy seems to be futuristic.

Ok Sravna...in a comatose person how does this tapping of intelligence work?

BTW Atma is not having Gunas.
Contrary to popular belief that Sattva is high and mighty..its just merely a Guna.
Those who are obsessed with Sattva never transcend it.
Sattva too should be looked upon just as a burden that needs to be shed.

The Atma is beyond Gunas.
So what can you tap from an entity that is beyond even Sattva?

Ok Sravna...in a comatose person how does this tapping of intelligence work?

BTW Atma is not having Gunas.
Contrary to popular belief that Sattva is high and mighty..its just merely a Guna.
Those who are obsessed with Sattva never transcend it.
Sattva too should be looked upon just as a burden that needs to be shed.

The Atma is beyond Gunas.
So what can you tap from an entity that is beyond even Sattva?

Dear Renuka

My understanding is it is only the Atman that is beyond the gunas. Jivatma which till moksha is the ,acting atma has gunas. As you say sattva is not high and mighty but only one of the three gunas which when balanced exactly with the other two gunas consummates the mind and makes it one with the soul and giving moksha.

Why should I tap the intelligence of a comatose person? I am going to use the intelligence of a person who can produce spiritual energy.

Here is how the system might work in the case of say, curing a health problem.

After separating the core intelligence from the spiritual energy I mix with it, the thought that whoever uses the energy should be cured of their health problem. Note that I can be more specific and say liver problem instead of health problem. This mix of energies is stored in a storage device. Whoever uses the device will eject the energy which will reach the higher reality, get the solution and come back to the person as potent energy and address the problem.

Spiritual energy I believe may be stored in a system of highly synchronized massless charges.

Folks any feedback?

Here is how the system might work in the case of say, curing a health problem.

After separating the core intelligence from the spiritual energy I mix with it, the thought that whoever uses the energy should be cured of their health problem. Note that I can be more specific and say liver problem instead of health problem. This mix of energies is stored in a storage device. Whoever uses the device will eject the energy which will reach the higher reality, get the solution and come back to the person as potent energy and address the problem.

Sravna...do you really expect anyone to believe this?

Tell me why even Ayurveda was developed if curing can be done via your technique?

Sravna...do you really expect anyone to believe this?

Tell me why even Ayurveda was developed if curing can be done via your technique?

Dear Renuka,

I do not need to know the details of a person to cure that person. This is the basis of the technique. Instead of using the thoughts directly, I am storing them and letting them be used when required.

Dear Renuka,

I do not need to know the details of a person to cure that person. This is the basis of the technique. Instead of using the thoughts directly, I am storing them and letting them be used when required.

Sravna...come on yaar.

This is just fantasy.

Dear Renuka,

Facts:

1. Spiritual energy exists
2. It has inbuilt intelligence
3. One does not need physical details to address the problem by spiritual energy

Hypotheses:

1. Intelligence can be extracted from spiritual energy
2. Storage device for storing that intelligence along with thoughts can be built
3. The above energy when triggered can reach reach the right space time or entity and provide the solution

I am sure about the facts. The hypotheses to be implemented is very challenging but not fantasy.

Dear Renuka,

Facts:

1. Spiritual energy exists
2. It has inbuilt intelligence
3. One does not need physical details to address the problem by spiritual energy

Hypotheses:

1. Intelligence can be extracted from spiritual energy
2. Storage device for storing that intelligence along with thoughts can be built
3. The above energy when triggered can reach reach the right space time or entity and provide the solution

I am sure about the facts. The hypotheses to be implemented is very challenging but not fantasy.

Give me one good reason why even God does not function like you?

God Himself lets disease and death happen and lets Karma reign..how come you think your highly unspecific intelligent device would work?

Can you resurrect a dead man?

Give me one good reason why even God does not function like you?

God Himself lets disease and death happen and lets Karma reign..how come you think your highly unspecific intelligent device would work?

Can you resurrect a dead man?

Dear Renuka,

God does not directly get involved in human affairs. He does that through humans. The will of God is what unfolds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back