• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thila Homam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All

A few years ago, [I reckon it was in 2102] I had posted a brief on Thila Homam and
Sri KG Sir [Gopalan Sir] too had given a detailed description of this - his post has
certain limitations, though.

I have since had many people calling me for clarifications and guidance in the matter
and this includes people on a "Pan World" basis and from various communities -
NRIs, OCIs & PIOs.

The feed-backs from people that I had directed to Rameswaram are "mixed" i.e.,
not all were satisfied with the way things went. If 75% were 'happy', 25%
expressed displeasure because of being conned by intervening / interfering by touts,
brokers and intermediaries who's motives are perpetually suspect.

Recently couple who had gone to perform the Thila Homam were relieved of
their money and a cell phone. I then had to do an IMPS transfer to an acquaintance
there to provide some immediate relief to the couple who were stranded there.

I request anyone desirous of performing the Thila Homam, to please call ME.
I shall be most glad to be of assistance. My cell # +91 99414 72522

I don't intend getting into any sort of debate / discussion on Rameswaram Vs Tirupullani.

I don't encourage any 'cash' transactions - all monies solely through banking channels.

B Rgds
Capt. VT

Dear Mr. Anand,
This is Aswini Kumara Sarma from Rameswaram. This is very good information about Mediators who are involving in this between piligrims and Priests who are taking part of the amount charging by Vaideekas/Purohithas. Suggesting others also contact directly with the Vadyars to get rid of these mediators.
Regards
Aswini Kumara Sarma

Thank you very much Anand Manohar Sir for your information about mediators in Rameswaram. My self had a bad experience with these persons who are earning illegally through Brahmins Income which is not acceptable. It's Better to contact directly with the Vadyars to get good and Low cost services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back