Tamil Brahmins
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GANESH65 View Post
    Health issues are common with aging and one can't do much about it. Please don't consider yourself old and worn out. In fact you old people are treasure pots of experience and are capable of molding a new generation with their immense experience. You are doing an excellent job by sharing your experiences with the people. So we consider you as a treasure of this forum. Cheer!!
    Dear Mr. Ganesh,
    Thank you for your kind words. I make sure that my aging is confined only to my body. I do not let it affect my insatiable thirst for knowledge. We remain young-aged as long as we keep ourselves engaged usefully in learning!
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visalakshi Ramani View Post
    Dear Mr. Ganesh,
    Thank you for your kind words. I make sure that my aging is confined only to my body. I do not let it affect my insatiable thirst for knowledge. We remain young-aged as long as we keep ourselves engaged usefully in learning!
    नाभुक्तं क्षीयते कर्म कल्प कोटि शतैरपि।
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GANESH65 View Post
    ...... ......
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Wow, Amazing. thank you for sharing
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12