• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First Tithi/anniversary of my father' death calculator

little help for same

Hi

My father passed away at chennai on 12/Jan/2017 at 9:00 pm. Could you please help me when we have to perform the tithi, I am planing to go to sabarimalai after it.

Thank you.

Hello Sir,

My father died on 20th April 2017 early morning between 4 to 4.20 am, When should I give thithi for him. When I saw him at 4.00 he as alive when I go back and saw him at 4.20 he was dead. Could you please help me to give thithi for him next year.

Many thanks,
G.K.

Hi,

My father died on 20th May 2015 morning around 9 - 9:30am. I know its Thrithiyai tithi (Waxing moon). I would like to know the anniversary date for this year 2018.

Hi, Could anyone please help me to find my father's first death anniversary. he passed away on may 20th 2017 (20.05.2017) @ 3.44 AM. Location: Chennai . Thanks in Advance.

Hi
Could anyone please help me to find my father's first death anniversary. My father passed away at Konganapurm on 14/Apr/2017 at 3.50 am.
Thanks,
saran

First Tithi/ Anniversary of My Granmother.

Dear Sir,

First fall am really thanks to you people for this doing excellent services.

please help for below required detail,

My grandmother was Passed away on 30-11-2017 (Thursday) time - 4.15 am and May I know the first tithi/ Anniversary date.

Thanks & Regard,
Devendhar Singh

Dear Sir,

This is Devendhar,

May I know the date for my Grandmother First Tithi/Anniversary.

Passed Away date and Time - 30-11-2017 & 4.15 am

kindly do needful.

Sir

My father expired on 04th Jan 2018 evening 7.15 PM in a road accident on krishnagiri Hosur Highway. Kindly let me know his first death anniversary date & any other special pooja's that our family needs to perform for peaceful rest of his soul.

Thanks
Vin

maarkali month krishna paksham thruthiyai thithi. 25-12-2018 is the first death annivaersari. thila homam at rameswaram should be done.

Latest ads

Back