Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

First Tithi/anniversary of my father' death calculator

0 Not allowed!
    Hi

My father passed away at Pondicherry on 06/Feb/2017 at 11:00 am. My mom is telling that usually the first tithi has to be given by a month before. So I would like to know date to perform this. Im in UK no. So if i get help on this i will be getting good time to plan the travel to india.

Thanks in advance
    Naga
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Sir, your father"s anniversary comes on 26-01-2018.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks soo much sir...
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

little help for same

0 Not allowed!

Hi

My father passed away at chennai on 12/Jan/2017 at 9:00 pm. Could you please help me when we have to perform the tithi, I am planing to go to sabarimalai after it.

Thank you.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    sir, It comes on 02-01-2018.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kgopalan View Post
    sir, It comes on 02-01-2018.

Thank you, Thanks a lot..
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hi

my mother passed away on april 19th 2017.....when is varushabdhigam?
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    sir, chithrai month krishna patcham ashtami thithi will come on 8th may 2018.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kgopalan View Post
    sir, chithrai month krishna patcham ashtami thithi will come on 8th may 2018.
    hi

thanks ...
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello Sir,

My father died on 20th April 2017 early morning between 4 to 4.20 am, When should I give thithi for him. When I saw him at 4.00 he as alive when I go back and saw him at 4.20 he was dead. Could you please help me to give thithi for him next year.

Many thanks,
    G.K.
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast