• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Angapradakshinam in Guruvayoor temple in Cochin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have newly joined this forum. I am a female aged about 48 years and would be visiting Guruvayoor temple in Cochin for the first time approx in October.

I need to know whether females are allowed to do Angapradakshinam here.

If yes, can anyone guide me to proper authority in the temple with whom I can communicate and register myself by phone or by email please.

An accurate and fast reply shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks

I am afraid you can't do that. Ladies are not allowed to do Anga pradakshinam in Kerala temples.

hi

the guruvayur temple in kerala located in guruvayur in trissur dist ....not in cochin.....i visited there two yrs back....

kerala temples are having dress code/women are different from other temples in india....please check properly with them...

Thank you for your prompt reply. Even I checked with the temple too directly and they said Anga Pradakshina not allowed.

Thanks once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back