Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Offering help to improve the quality of your life

0 Not allowed!
    This is reproduced from my webpage: www.sravnatestprep.com/about.php

Dear Folks,

I am really glad that I have this opportunity to address you and also be in a position to address your concerns and problems. God has been kind enough to me in giving the ability to use spiritual power to solve problems. But let me say that nothing comes on a platter. The first 4 decades of my life especially the latter two have been gruelling times when I could have simply become totally insignificant and even be no more existing. The beauty was that whenever the lowest point came, there was invariably some invisible helping hand that lifted me up and showed me new positive perspectives. My usually unshakeable confidence that divine power gave me would become even better.

Folks, life should not be like a picnic where the only objective is entertainment but like an engaging sport where the objective is
    both entertainment and also displaying and learning skills and where there are ups and downs.

You would be surprised to know that almost all the humans use not even 1% of their potential that is there in them. The power inside everyone is immense and going totally a waste. It is a sad state of affairs that we are subtly taught to thrive on others weaknesses and one of us is supposed to perish when what we should be really doing is to see the strengths of others and form mutually beneficial relationships. The thinking needs to change radically and at a fundamental level if humans are to live up to their great potential.

I would be glad to address any of your problems assuming you are not wanting it to be addressed at the expense of another person and have a rightful due for a solution. So don’t hesitate to contact me if you are seeking a positive change in your life whether it be through health, wealth or knowledge.

I sincerely hope that everyone would do their bit in striving towards ushering in a new world order, one that is based on empathy and concern for the welfare of others. I would like to end with the words that “Self improvement is 99% due to concern for others and 1% due to concern for self”.

Sincerely,
    Srinivasan Vaidyaraman
    Regards,
    Srinivasan Vaidyaraman
    http://www.sravnatestprep.com
    https://twitter.com/sravna2
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Folks,

I am not charging any money to do this. But I do put you under the following moral obligations:

1. If you are well to do, resolve to set aside at least 1% of your wealth for charity.
    2. Resolve to fight the six enemies of the mind which are anger, greed, pride, jealousy, lust and attachment. I can definitely help you in this
    Regards,
    Srinivasan Vaidyaraman
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Here is a little note on spiritual energy:

Self is not only the physical self but also the inner selves of mind and soul. But soul generally is excluded from mundane living
    and is touched only by something deeply spiritual. Mind and body are the active selves during the course of one's life. The body is acted on by both the environment and the mind. If the physical energy of the environment is more powerful than the mind's energy, the body succumbs to the environment, if not the body is unaffected.

Similarly mental energies from the environment can affect the mind and consequently the body. If mind is not strong enough it can get corrupted by the environment, else it can influence the environment.

The positive energy of the mind actually is projected from the soul and hence is called spiritual energy. Such energy is harmonising in nature in contrast to the disharmonising nature of physical energy. It has the ability of synchronizing with the physical energy and take it into its fold. Hence physical energy is spiritualized and becomes one with spiritual energy. In other words , as spiritual energy is beyond space and time, physical energy simply vanishes from space and time when spiritual energy is in contact with it.

Even spiritual energy can come with varying spiritual levels. Energy is spiritual when harmonising in nature,and the level of that harmonising capability determines its spiritual level. So not all spiritual energy will be beyond space and time.

Spiritual power is due to this ability to harmonise or balance. This can solve the problems of body and mind. Problems of body and mind are due to physical and mental energies being in excess or in deficiency. This problem is set right by spiritual energy by bringing about the balance.

It is my conjecture that since spiritual energy can influence the inner realities just as our actions can influence physical reality, any problem can be solved by using spiritual energy at that level.
    Regards,
    Srinivasan Vaidyaraman
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.