• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Temples in chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I intend to visit chennai by end October.pl let me know about temples in the vicinity.thanks
The following page gives the info. about local temples. You may select and visit. :)

18 Famous Temples in Chennai You Must Visit

There are many temples in Kancheepuram and the following page is a useful guide:

Kanchipuram: 1 Day Trip - 15 temples in Kanchipuram

I was awestruck when I visited this temple at Thiruvadisoolam

( Thiruvadisoolam - English - Video 7 - YouTube)

A nice Bhairava Temple is very near this Amman temple. So, both can be visited in one trip.

Tamilnadu Tourism: Bhairava Temple, Thiruvadisoolam

It will be easier to cover temples in Kancheepuram and Tiruvadisoolam, if a few are selected in Kancheepuram

and finished in the morning. (Please note that most of the temples close at 12.30 p.m.); have lunch; do a bit of

shopping; proceed to Amman to reach around 5 p.m. A one day tour can cover most of the temples and shopping! :thumb:

If you plan a trip to Mahabalipuram, please visit this temple on the way:

Nithyakalyana Perumal temple - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back