Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Temples in chennai

0 Not allowed!
    I intend to visit chennai by end October.pl let me know about temples in the vicinity.thanks.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcurpennaick View Post
    I intend to visit chennai by end October.pl let me know about temples in the vicinity.thanks.
    hi

visit google....chennai temples....or our veteran smt RR madam can help u...
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcurpennaick View Post
    I intend to visit chennai by end October.pl let me know about temples in the vicinity.thanks
    The following page gives the info. about local temples. You may select and visit.

18 Famous Temples in Chennai You Must Visit

There are many temples in Kancheepuram and the following page is a useful guide:

Kanchipuram: 1 Day Trip - 15 temples in Kanchipuram

I was awestruck when I visited this temple at Thiruvadisoolam

( Thiruvadisoolam - English - Video 7 - YouTube)

A nice Bhairava Temple is very near this Amman temple. So, both can be visited in one trip.

Tamilnadu Tourism: Bhairava Temple, Thiruvadisoolam

It will be easier to cover temples in Kancheepuram and Tiruvadisoolam, if a few are selected in Kancheepuram

and finished in the morning. (Please note that most of the temples close at 12.30 p.m.); have lunch; do a bit of

shopping; proceed to Amman to reach around 5 p.m. A one day tour can cover most of the temples and shopping!

If you plan a trip to Mahabalipuram, please visit this temple on the way:

Nithyakalyana Perumal temple - Wikipedia
    Last edited by Raji Ram; 19-09-2017 at 08:02 AM.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.