• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

What Kind of Journalism is this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An English News Television Channel is casting a News Breaking as never before seen as #kanchitapes , releasing a video taken 12 years back which the courts found fake /inadmissible is now used for TRP .

The same clip was aired by Sun TV 10 Years how can this be a new clip?

When the courts have acquitted , can they be accused of Murder like this in a studio trial?

Irony is the silence of an illustrated "Auditor" and now an editor of a Tamil Magazine .

Is there no dignity or morals or ethics in Journalism?

Hope the channel is sued for defamation

S Gurumurthy‏ @sgurumurthy 1h1 hour agoMore

S Gurumurthy Retweeted cheena
SP Premkumar examined me on my article on the case. He wanted me to see the tapes. I asked him was Swami sedated. He said yes. I refused.

That's a feeble sugar coated nonsense ,Owners of the Channel are well known to him and he and no one has benefited with the association with the Mutt than him, Strong words of condemnation are missing ,Guess there is certainly lot more weightage to Mrs Raji Ram words Ethics?? Everyone talks about it, but never follow, in most of the fields in all fields( need to add if they are beneficiaries past and present)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back