Tamil Brahmins
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raghy View Post
    I was only going to mention about listening to a nice song..... that's all.... Poor me!.....
    Oh, Yeah! I believe you, Raghy Sir!

With arrival of 2 more Gs in my sweet home, (Moto G 5 plus and Jio network),

my day starts with nice Carnatic songs, provided by Raaga.com!
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raji Ram View Post
    Oh, Yeah! I believe you, Raghy Sir!

With arrival of 2 more Gs in my sweet home, (Moto G 5 plus and Jio network),

my day starts with nice Carnatic songs, provided by Raaga.com!
    You see.... I was only recommending Carnatic songs to relieve tension.....

Songs like this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCi7Nwb0RyI
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry..... it was more Hindustani....

Okay, this is Carnatic.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi7movb7DAY
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Raghy Sir,

I don't listen to film songs whether based on Carnatic or Hindustani.

A few classical carnatic singers are my favorites and I listen only to them.

It is for the voices that don't impress me!
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raji Ram View Post
    Dear Raghy Sir,

I don't listen to film songs whether based on Carnatic or Hindustani.

A few classical carnatic singers are my favorites and I listen only to them.

It is for the voices that don't impress me!
    Lot of members are following your thread. I bet there must be a lot of members who love Jesudas songs....... I know you will not listen to this song... but, others would... this song got the national award.... one of the best songs I ever heard... best tension reliever... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQswhqFAzJA (No more songs in this thread in the near future...)
    Last edited by Raghy; 05-11-2017 at 06:48 PM.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raghy View Post
    Lot of members are following your thread. I bet there must be a lot of members who love Jesudas songs....... I know you will not listen to this song... but, others would... this song got the national award.... one of the best songs I ever heard... best tension reliever... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQswhqFAzJA
    Whether it is Yesudass, Balamurali or SPB when it comes to deliver traditional classical numbers for Films, they have given their best.
    नाभुक्तं क्षीयते कर्म कल्प कोटि शतैरपि।
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I received a nice article with 40 points to be tension free, by e-mail.

So, I wish to share it here in four posts.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    1. Drink a lot of water.

2. Eat your breakfast like kings, lunch like princes, and dinner like beggars.

3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat fewer foods made in factories.

4. Live your life according to the TEE principle: Truth, Empathy, and Energy.

5. Make time for contemplation and/or prayer.

6. Involve more game playing in your life.

7. Read more books than you read last year.

8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes a day.

9. Get at least 7 hours of sleep every night.

10. Take 10-30 minutes to walk somewhere each day. Smile while you walk.

To be continued............
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!

11. Don't compare your life to those of others. You have no idea what their journey actually looks like.

12. Don't waste time on negative thoughts or things you cannot change. Instead, divert your energy to a positive

moment in the present.

13. Don't exaggerate in your actions, keep yourself in check.

14. You don't have to win EVERY argument. Agree to disagree.

15. Don't waste your energy gossiping. It never ends well.

16. Dream more while you're awake.

17. Envy is a waste of time. You may already have all you need, but if not, envy won't get it for you.

18. Forget past events and don't remind your partners of their past mistakes. It will ruin your present happiness.

The past should stay in the past.

19. Life's too short to hate people. Don't hate in vain.

20. Make peace with your own past, or it will destroy you at present.

To be continued ............
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!

21. No one is responsible for your happiness but you.

22. Realize that life is a school and you're here to learn. Problems are just a part of learning, but the lessons

they teach will be with you for life.

23. Smile more. Laugh more.

24. Don't take yourself so seriously, no one else will!

25. Call your family often.

26. Every day give or do something good for another. Even if it's as small as holding a door for someone.

Add to the good in the world.

27. Forgive everyone, for everything. At least try.

28. Spend time with people over 80 and under 6 - it will teach you a lot about what life is really about.

29. Try to make at least three people smile, every day.

30. What other people think of you is none of your concern.

To be continued ............
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast