• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

What to do with coconut used in the homam ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello sir,

We have done Grahapravesam to our new home.Ganapathy Homam/Navagraha Homam/Lakshmi Pooja were all conducted during this ceremony.My question is , What we can do with coconut offered in the homam ?
Am planning to provide that as a thaengai Udal for Vinayakar. Is this ok ? Or can we use the coconut for our household kitchen works ?

Generally what one does with that ? Please provide info as this might be a general doubt.

Thanks,
Aishwariya.

sir, you can use it for your kichen work for sAMAyal.
Respected Gopalan Sir,

I think the question is about the unbroken coconut. If so:

The elders in my family have advised to use the coconut ONLY to prepare sweet dishes like Burfi / pAyasam.

Respected Gopalan Sir,

I think the question is about the unbroken coconut. If so:

The elders in my family have advised to use the coconut ONLY to prepare sweet dishes like Burfi / pAyasam.
hi

thengai chutney /thengai thovial is also ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back