wanted tamil iyer brides
Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

wanted tamil iyer brides

0 Not allowed!
    Please provide the following information so that it is easier for everyone.
    Note: Provide as much information as possible. If no information is available, leave blank or delete the row.

Bio Data:

Name of the Bridegroom: SUJAY S
    Date of Birth/Age: 24.9.1988 (28 years)
    Height: 6'2"
    Body Type: Average
    Complexion: Fair / Very Fair
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Educational Qualifications: Masters in EE
    Designation:Software Professional
    Place of Work: Boston US
    Job Location: Boston, US
    Salary (optional):
    Other Details (hobbies/likes/dislikes etc.): Travel, occasional cooking, Likes friendship

Family Details: Delete the options that are not relevant.
    Father's Name: P S Suryanarayanan
    Native: Palakkad
    Father's Status: Retired
    Mother's Status: Retired
    Affluence Level: Upper Middle Class
    Total No of Brothers: NIL
    Total No of Sisters: NIL
    Contact Person: P S Suryanarayanan

Subsect/Caste: Vadamal
    Horoscope Details: Provide as much information as possible. If no information is available, leave blank or delete the row.

Gothram: Haritham
    Star: Puratathi
    Quarter:
    Lagnam: MESHAM
    Rasi:Kumbam
    Balance Dasa: Guru
    Dasa in Years: 14
    Dasa in Months: 11
    Dasa in Days: 1
    Day of Birth: 24.09.1988
    Time of Birth (in HH-MM format): 07-45 PM
    Place of Birth: BANGALORE

Partner Preference: Delete the options that are not relevant.

Age Difference: 3 TO 5 YEARS
    Partner Marital Status: Never Married
    Have Children: No
    Profession: Working / Not Working
    Educational Qualifications: POST GRADUATES
    Subsect: Acceptable
    Partner Complexion:
    Partner Expectations (more about your desired partner):A girl willing to move along with the family. Should be willing to relocate to any place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sujay english.jpg  
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Sir,
    Namaskaram. I have seen your son's information. Please see my daughter's details and requirement. If interested let me know.
    Regards
    Murthi
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Sir,,

Thanks for replying. But I am not able to view the details of your requirement and profile of your daughter. In case you are registered with IYER/TAMIL/BRAHMIN Matrimony please forward the ID. Otherwise you can post the same to my mail ID suri9456@gmail. com or contact me 9483961800.
    Regards,
    SuryanPS
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear all Im a new comer here. Im also in search of a suitable girl for my eldest son who is 34 years old. We are Singaporeans. He has studied Multimedia and Infocomm Technology in Nanyang Polytechnic, singapore. He is working as a reporter with Singpore Press Holdings. He is tee-totaller. His DOB: 09/06/1983, Karthigai 1 padham, Mesha rasi, Bharadhwaja gothram. If anyone wants to contact me pls do so either through my emaild id, which is hemakish@hotmail.com or through my mobile 0065-98213643.

Thank you.
    Regards,
    Hemalatha.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.