Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Requesting Seemandam Dates.

0 Not allowed!
    Sir.

I'm Jayakumar subramanian. My wife is pregnant now. And her 8 month is Tamil Thai month. I want to know the exact date of her Seemandam. What else do you require to tell us the date.

Thank you.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    What is the birth star of your wife. Kindly vide rituals ceremoies and poojas in sticky thread bumsavanam and seemantham. And go through them.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear kgopalan sir.

Her birth star is kiruthikai. DOB is 17.12.1983. kindly advise.

Thank you.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Sir, 07-02-2018 wednesday sapthami swathi is good. Time from 5-30 a.m. To 7. A.m. Makara laknam is good.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for your assistance sir.
    As per your advice I went through all the threads related to Seemandam, the thidhis and stars mentioned by you in the thread is also going good with 22nd of January 2018. Kindly assist me.

Thanks.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    ​Sri Gopalan Sir is a great asset to our forum.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.