• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Darbhai collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgopalan

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]21-08-2017[/FONT]ஆவணி அமாவாசை அந்றுதர்பை புல் வெட்டி கொண்டுவந்து வீட்டில் வைத்து கொண்டால்இதை ஒரு வருடம் வரை உபயோகபடுத்தலாம் எந்கிறது சாஸ்திரம்[FONT=Times New Roman, serif].. [/FONT]மற்ற நாட்களில்வெட்டி எடுத்து கொண்டு வந்தால் அவ்வவ்போதே உபயோக படுத்தவேண்டும்[FONT=Times New Roman, serif].. [/FONT]

Hello All,
This is venkateswaran, residing in chennai.
I've been a consumer of this forum for a long time till today. For a change, just wanted to be a contributor also. So, is this reply.

As per "Smritimukta phalam" in the Ahnika khandam, It is said, Dharbai that is cut on amavasya day of both maaga and sravana month can be used for the whole year.
Secondary option, any amavasya day. but is valid only for that month.
If it is cut any other day, it is valid for 7 days from the day that it is cut.

Recently i happen to watch an upanyasam that has a full-fledged info on 'dharbai' .Here is the link. very useful. watch it after 32:30 minutes if you are curious about the subject matter alone.

(opps, i dont have post counts to post the link. you can browse youtube, check for 'veda dharma paripalana sabha' channel, and look for " 75thOVUon"Homa Sambhandham- Dharbai , Samithu, Uses of Ghee in Homam etc")

sarvam krishnarpanam.
Venkat.

(opps, i dont have post counts to post the link. you can browse youtube, check for 'veda dharma paripalana sabha' channel, and look for " 75thOVUon"Homa Sambhandham- Dharbai , Samithu, Uses of Ghee in Homam etc")

sarvam krishnarpanam.
Venkat.

Venkat Ji,

Here is the link..

75thOVUon"Homa Sambhandham- Dharbai , Samithu, Uses of Ghee in Homam etc"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4e3UWMdEkk

75th OVU on 30th Jul 2017 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm@ Namakkal. Upanyasam on "Homa Sambhandham- Dharbai , Samithu, Uses of Ghee in Homam etc" by Upanyasakar "Brahmashri Dr.K.V. Seshadhrinatha Sastrigal (Former Principal – Madras Sanskrit College)"

My posting is addressed to Venkat Ji (Posting No.2) :typing:

And anyone not interested to listen FULL lecture are free to ignore. :ranger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back