Tamil Brahmins
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Visalakshi Madam

Thanks for the update regarding the sahasranamavalis .
    Downloads
    Uploads
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    In 2010 I had just two blogs to my credit. The welcome the blogs received made me write more and more and blog them.

The current score is 72 blogs. My wish is to make 108 blogs as an offering to God. Let us wait see whether I am able to realise my ambition!

I will be giving the links in the respective threads for easy access to anyone who is interested to read more.

Sahasra NAmAvali blogs:

1. Ganesa Sahasra NAmAvaLi

2. Ganapathy Sahasra NAmAvaLi

3. SubrahmaNya Sahasra NamAvaLi

4. VishNu sahasra NAma (with meaning)

5. Siva Sahasra NAma (with meaning)

6. Lakshmi Sahasra NAma (with meaning)

7. Gayatree Sahasra NAmAvaLi

8. LalithA sahasra NAma

9. Sri Ramachandra sahasra NAma

10. HanumAn sahasra NAma

11. Rudhra Sahasra NAma

12. Venkatesa Sahasra NAma

13. Saraswathi Sahasra NAma

14. Durga Sahasra NAma

5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Visalakshi Madam

Appreciate the time , energy and hardwork you have put in uploading the various spiritual blogs .
    Would be happy if you can also work on providing the Ashtottarams (108 names ) of the various deities with their meanings . I have found Chanting the Ashtottarams as one of the simplest way of worshiping any deity and it does not take much time .
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrishna100 View Post
    Visalakshi Madam

Appreciate the time , energy and hardwork you have put in uploading the various spiritual blogs .
    Would be happy if you can also work on providing the Ashtottarams (108 names ) of the various deities with their meanings . I have found Chanting the Ashtottarams as one of the simplest way of worshiping any deity and it does not take much time .
    Dear Mr. Krishna,
    Sure! Why not?
    So the collection of AshtOthrams in Sanskrit and Englis will be my next major project.

I am reminded of a short story with a message!

A Zen (?) disciple asked his guru,
    "Can I walk or smoke when I meditate??
    The guru said in a stern voice "Of course not!"

The disciple put the same question in a different way now.
    "Can i meditate when I walk or smoke?"

The Guru smiled from ear to ear. "
    "Of course you may meditate at any time - even all during the day!"

I am sure you got the message.

Time is what we can make - even though
    Time is not what we can create!
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243