• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

JPMorgan CEO: Economic policy reforms won't matter if America is divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

JPMorgan Chase (JPM) CEO Jamie Dimon condemned President Donald J. Trump’s ambiguous response to the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia over the weekend that left three people dead.

“I strongly disagree with President Trump’s reaction to the events that took place in Charlottesville over the past several days,” Dimon said in a company-wide email. “Racism, intolerance, and violence are always wrong. The equal treatment of all people is one of our nation’s bedrock principles. There is no room for equivocation here: the evil on display by these perpetrators of hate should be condemned and has no place in a country that draws strength from our diversity and humanity.”

Dimon acknowledged that social and economic issues are not mutually exclusive.

“As a company and for all business in general, it is critical that we help develop rational, intelligent policies to help expand opportunities for all of our citizens,” he said. “I know that times are tough for many. The lack of economic growth and opportunity has led to deep and understandable frustration among so many Americans.”

Dimon, like many businesspeople, has been in support of Trump’s economic policy proposals. But also like many businesspeople, he has been frustrated by Trump’s inability to get anything done.

“[F]anning divisiveness is not the answer,” he said. “Constructive economic and regulatory policies are not enough and will not matter if we do not address the divisions in our country. It is a leader’s role, in business or government, to bring people together, not tear them apart.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jpmo...dont-address-divisions-country-193741611.html

I know it may not be of interest to people in India.
But the point is true in India as well, the circumstances may be different, the cause of division may not color of skin, but it is still valid.

JPMorgan Chase (JPM) CEO Jamie Dimon condemned President Donald J. Trump’s ambiguous response to the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia over the weekend that left three people dead.

“I strongly disagree with President Trump’s reaction to the events that took place in Charlottesville over the past several days,” Dimon said in a company-wide email. “Racism, intolerance, and violence are always wrong. The equal treatment of all people is one of our nation’s bedrock principles. There is no room for equivocation here: the evil on display by these perpetrators of hate should be condemned and has no place in a country that draws strength from our diversity and humanity.”

Dimon acknowledged that social and economic issues are not mutually exclusive.

“As a company and for all business in general, it is critical that we help develop rational, intelligent policies to help expand opportunities for all of our citizens,” he said. “I know that times are tough for many. The lack of economic growth and opportunity has led to deep and understandable frustration among so many Americans.”

Dimon, like many businesspeople, has been in support of Trump’s economic policy proposals. But also like many businesspeople, he has been frustrated by Trump’s inability to get anything done.

“[F]anning divisiveness is not the answer,” he said. “Constructive economic and regulatory policies are not enough and will not matter if we do not address the divisions in our country. It is a leader’s role, in business or government, to bring people together, not tear them apart.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jpmo...dont-address-divisions-country-193741611.html

I know it may not be of interest to people in India.
But the point is true in India as well, the circumstances may be different, the cause of division may not color of skin, but it is still valid.
hi

once BLACK LIVE MATTERS....now white supermacist....it changes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back