Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

‘two-day sanskrit workshop—level-i on 9th * 10th september, 2017 at bengaluru

0 Not allowed!
    Dear All,

I am a 79-year old Telugu-speaking Linguist from Hyderabad (Telangana), India.

You might be aware that I have been teaching the Divine Language – SANSKRIT free of cost since five years by running an e-mail - based Sanskrit Basics’ Course titled ‘LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES’ through the Internet.

It may be observed that the Sanskrit Language –is written in the Script called the ‘DEVANAAGARII’ and that there are several people who are not familiar with this script but are seen learning the Sanskrit language, chanting Mantraas, Shlokaas, Devotional Verses, etc. of Sanskrit either through the medium of the script of their mother-tongue or English. Obviously, one can not feel the real pulse of this language unless he/she is comfortable with the Devanaagarii Script.

With a view to make the aspirants of learning the Sanskrit language familiar with the Devanaagarii Script, it is proposed to organize a ‘Two-Day Sanskrit Workshop – Level-I’ on 9th (Saturday) and 10th (Sunday) September, 2017 from 10 AM to 5 PM in Bangalore. Equal importance would be given to both theory and practice of various Scientific aspects including Pronunciation related to the Devanaagarii Script during this Workshop, so as to make the participants feel that they could gain adequate familiarity with it within these two days.

I am very happy to state that Mr. P.R. Selvaganesh, a Philanthropic-minded Student of the on-going Round-5 of my ‘LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES’ Course hailing from Bangalore is hosting this Two-Day Event!

This Workshop is organized under the banner of ‘Shri Aurobindo Foundation for Indian Culture (SAFIC)’, Shri Aurobindo Aashram, Puducherry(Pondicherry).

Course Facilitator: Dr. Y.N. RAO

Topics Covered: Devanaagarii (Sanskrit) Script; Sanskrit Vocabulary; Chanting of a few selected Mantraas, Nursery Rhymes/Songs/Shlokas/Devotional Verses, etc. in Sanskrit and Spoken Sanskrit.

Venue: SAI VISHRAM HOTEL,
    144 – C/I, KIRLOSKAR ROAD,
    BOMMASANDRA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,
    HEBBAGODI,
    BANGALORE-560 099 (KARNATAKA), INDIA.

Contribution: A nominal contribution of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per participant, towards incidental expenditure, is to be paid through Bank Transfer (NEFT Type).

Please send the amount FIRST to:

“S.B. ACCOUNT No.: 32780618714
    IFSC Code: SBIN0013149
    MICR No.: 500002152
    Name of Beneficiary: Dr. Y.N. RAO
    Name and Address of the Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA, HASTINAPUR BRANCH
    (CODE: 13149),
    HYDERABAD-500 070 (TELANGANA), INDIA”

and THEN fill-in the attached ‘PROFORMA APPLICATION FOR THE PARTICIPANTS OF SANSKRIT WORKSHOP’ with relevant information (TYPE IN ‘WORD’ FORMAT ONLY), affix your Photograph in the space provided and submit the same to register for the Workshop to Dr. Y.N. RAO (E-Mail ID: “Dr. Y.N. RAO” <doctorynrao@yahoo.co.in>) LATEST BY 20th August, 2017.

APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE LAST DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Out-station participants should make their own arrangements for their Travel, Lodging & Boarding, Transport, etc.

With best wishes,
    --Dr. Y.N. RAO,
    01/08/2017
    COURSE FACILITATOR

P.S.: Attached “PROFORMA APPLICATION TO BE FILLED-IN BY THE PARTICIPANTS OF SANSKRIT WORKSHOP”Dear All,

I am a 79-year old Telugu-speaking Linguist from Hyderabad (Telangana), India.

You might be aware that I have been teaching the Divine Language – SANSKRIT free of cost since five years by running an e-mail - based Sanskrit Basics’ Course titled ‘LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES’ through the Internet.

It may be observed that the Sanskrit Language –is written in the Script called the ‘DEVANAAGARII’ and that there are several people who are not familiar with this script but are seen learning the Sanskrit language, chanting Mantraas, Shlokaas, Devotional Verses, etc. of Sanskrit either through the medium of the script of their mother-tongue or English. Obviously, one can not feel the real pulse of this language unless he/she is comfortable with the Devanaagarii Script.

With a view to make the aspirants of learning the Sanskrit language familiar with the Devanaagarii Script, it is proposed to organize a ‘Two-Day Sanskrit Workshop – Level-I’ on 9th (Saturday) and 10th (Sunday) September, 2017 from 10 AM to 5 PM in Bangalore. Equal importance would be given to both theory and practice of various Scientific aspects including Pronunciation related to the Devanaagarii Script during this Workshop, so as to make the participants feel that they could gain adequate familiarity with it within these two days.

I am very happy to state that Mr. P.R. Selvaganesh, a Philanthropic-minded Student of the on-going Round-5 of my ‘LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES’ Course hailing from Bangalore is hosting this Two-Day Event!

This Workshop is organized under the banner of ‘Shri Aurobindo Foundation for Indian Culture (SAFIC)’, Shri Aurobindo Aashram, Puducherry(Pondicherry).

Course Facilitator: Dr. Y.N. RAO

Topics Covered: Devanaagarii (Sanskrit) Script; Sanskrit Vocabulary; Chanting of a few selected Mantraas, Nursery Rhymes/Songs/Shlokas/Devotional Verses, etc. in Sanskrit and Spoken Sanskrit.

Venue: SAI VISHRAM HOTEL,
    144 – C/I, KIRLOSKAR ROAD,
    BOMMASANDRA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,
    HEBBAGODI,
    BANGALORE-560 099 (KARNATAKA), INDIA.

Contribution: A nominal contribution of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per participant, towards incidental expenditure, is to be paid through Bank Transfer (NEFT Type).

Please send the amount FIRST to:

“S.B. ACCOUNT No.: 32780618714
    IFSC Code: SBIN0013149
    MICR No.: 500002152
    Name of Beneficiary: Dr. Y.N. RAO
    Name and Address of the Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA, HASTINAPUR BRANCH
    (CODE: 13149),
    HYDERABAD-500 070 (TELANGANA), INDIA”

and THEN fill-in the attached ‘PROFORMA APPLICATION FOR THE PARTICIPANTS OF SANSKRIT WORKSHOP’ with relevant information (TYPE IN ‘WORD’ FORMAT ONLY), affix your Photograph in the space provided and submit the same to register for the Workshop to Dr. Y.N. RAO (E-Mail ID: “Dr. Y.N. RAO” <doctorynrao@yahoo.co.in>) LATEST BY 20th August, 2017.

APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE LAST DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Out-station participants should make their own arrangements for their Travel, Lodging & Boarding, Transport, etc.

With best wishes,
    --Dr. Y.N. RAO,
    01/08/2017
    COURSE FACILITATOR

P.S.: Attached “PROFORMA APPLICATION TO BE FILLED-IN BY THE PARTICIPANTS OF SANSKRIT WORKSHOP”