• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introducing Jainarayan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaste and vanakkam...

I'd like to introduce myself and say hello. I am an Italian-American male, raised Roman Catholic, which I left many years ago. From the time I was a teenager I was fascinated with India, its culture and Hinduism. Even when I was Catholic I believed in the gods, and believed many of the tenets of Hinduism: karma; reincarnation; the oneness of the universe, God and ourselves. I was pointed in this direction through some after school activities involving yoga and meditation. I was also influenced by George Harrison, his music and beliefs. It was only a bit less than 10 years ago that I actually started worship. I set up a small shrine, which has since grown, and began learning more. As I go along I learn how much I don't know, hence all the questions I often ask. I hope I can contribute from what I do know.

Thanks for having me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back