• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Daughters are for ever.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Falcon

I would like to share a message which I received thro' WhatsApp
It goes like a conversation between a couple....
--------------------------------------

Pregnant women to her husband - Dear I am going to have our baby in two months, are u not excited..

Husband - A lot sweetheart, I can't wait for that moment..

Pregnant wife - But still u didn't told me what u are expecting, it will be a boy or girl..

Husband - (ha ha ha) does it make a difference..

Pregnant wife - No it doesn't but still everyone as some things like if it will be a boy I will do this or that or if would be a girl I will do this and so on..

Husband - Oh like that,

Oh yes I have some things in my mind about that..

Pregnant wife - Really ! Tell me..

Husband - If we had a boy, I will teach him all mischievous things, I will teach him maths, We will go for sports, I will teach him fishing and so on..

Pregnant wife - ha ha.. and what about girl..

Husband - If we had a girl.. I will not teach her anything..

Pregnant wife - Why..??

Husband - Because she will be the one who will teach me all the things again... Like how to dress, How to eat, What to say, What not to say... In short she will be my second mom... And She will consider me as her hero even though if I have not done anything special, She will always understand when I will refuse her for something, She will always compare her husband to be like me, No matter how old she will be but she always want that I should treat her like my baby doll, She will fight with world for me and if someone hurted me she will never forgive that person...

Pregnant wife - So you mean to say that your daughter will do all these things but your son will not do..

Husband - No no.. May be he will do the same but he will learn to do... But daughters are born with it.. Being the father of a daughter is the pride for any man..

Pregnant wife - But darling she will not be with us forever..

Husband - Yes but we will be with her in her heart forever, So it doesn't make a difference.. Where she goes..

Daughters are forever ?

Not true..
No sane person would compare spouse with a parent.

Its two different relationships.

We cant see both tru the same lense...thats is when all problems start.

A parent is genetically wired to love us..even if one is a serial killer..our parents will still love us even if we are sentenced to death.

A spouse on the other hand is not genetically wired to love us unconditionally if desires are not met partly becos there is a sexual element too.

So do not compare both.

This may also be TRUE.....

Perhaps there may be more Julie's who are so sane....
---------------------------------------------------
'I love my husband but he'll NEVER live up to my father':

A frank confession from a loving wife and doting daughter

Julie's beloved dad, Derek, died aged 59 in 2005 after a battle with cancer

He was a DIY whizz, staunchy, old-fashioned, stiff-upper-lip kind of man

Having battled leukoplakia - a pre-cancerous condition - for decades, a teenaged Julie thought her father would live forever

She met Cornel, a talented pianist, in Venice months after Derek's death

Julie wonders: Do all women compare their husbands and fathers?

Read more at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...k-confession-loving-wife-doting-daughter.html

Last edited by a moderator:
This may also be TRUE.....

Perhaps there may be more Julie's who are so sane....
---------------------------------------------------
'I love my husband but he'll NEVER live up to my father':

A frank confession from a loving wife and doting daughter

Julie's beloved dad, Derek, died aged 59 in 2005 after a battle with cancer

He was a DIY whizz, staunchy, old-fashioned, stiff-upper-lip kind of man

Having battled leukoplakia - a pre-cancerous condition - for decades, a teenaged Julie thought her father would live forever

She met Cornel, a talented pianist, in Venice months after Derek's death

Julie wonders: Do all women compare their husbands and fathers?

Read more at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...k-confession-loving-wife-doting-daughter.html

If a woman compares her husband with her father that sounds very unhealthy.

When we look or think of a husband one should think of a knight in shining armour.

When one thinks of a father one thinks of a life giving God.

Get the difference?...you can only romance the Knight but we worship the God as our life giver.

There are certainly more in the society who think very healthily

And one's judgement need not be always right...... :)

Like father, like husband!

Excerpts:

…………………………………

Daddy's little girls. They want to find mates who are like their daddies. They subtly look for their Pa's qualities in the men they meet.

Truth is daughters of strong, iconic and powerful men find it difficult to meet men like their dads. Feroze Gandhi could never match up to Indira Gandhi's iconic father Jawaharlal Nehru. Sonakshi Sinha recently confessed how her father's image is imprinted on her mind, and she'll look for same qualities in her partner.

Says Bhawana Reddy, Raja Reddy's daughter, "It' natural to get attract ed to someone like your father, especially if the father has been iconic and supportive We look for their strength in our life partners." Well, it's certainly true that the characteristics of our parents are imprint ed in our minds as chil dren. According to a research, women tend to be attracted to people who have traits similar to the opposite sex parent. Industrialist DK Jain' daughter Pooja agrees, "Women are drawn to men who are like their fathers. If you've had great bond and upbringing, you want to feel that protection. I've seen my parents have a great partnership, so when I look for a soulmate, I want to share a similar relationship. The characteristics of our dad get imprinted on our minds."

Read more at: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-father-like-husband/articleshow/10628595.cms

There are certainly more in the society who think very healthily

And one's judgement need not be always right...... :)

Like father, like husband!

Excerpts:

…………………………………

Daddy's little girls. They want to find mates who are like their daddies. They subtly look for their Pa's qualities in the men they meet.

Truth is daughters of strong, iconic and powerful men find it difficult to meet men like their dads. Feroze Gandhi could never match up to Indira Gandhi's iconic father Jawaharlal Nehru. Sonakshi Sinha recently confessed how her father's image is imprinted on her mind, and she'll look for same qualities in her partner.

Says Bhawana Reddy, Raja Reddy's daughter, "It' natural to get attract ed to someone like your father, especially if the father has been iconic and supportive We look for their strength in our life partners." Well, it's certainly true that the characteristics of our parents are imprint ed in our minds as chil dren. According to a research, women tend to be attracted to people who have traits similar to the opposite sex parent. Industrialist DK Jain' daughter Pooja agrees, "Women are drawn to men who are like their fathers. If you've had great bond and upbringing, you want to feel that protection. I've seen my parents have a great partnership, so when I look for a soulmate, I want to share a similar relationship. The characteristics of our dad get imprinted on our minds."

Read more at: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-father-like-husband/articleshow/10628595.cms

These are all females who will give their husbands a hard time becos they set rules for their husbands..create an imaginary scenario in their mind and expect their husbands to fit in and when their imaginative scenario doesnt manifest they throw tantrums.

Same with men who expect their wives to be like their mothers.

Totally abnormal and major cause for divorces too when expectations are not met.

Sensible people know that a spouse didnt give birth to you or grow up with you like a sibling.

He or She cant suddenly adjust to play the imaginative role of the perfect being as soon as he/ she enters a wedlock.

May be it all boils down to an Electra complex for a female and an Oedipus complex for a male.

Ideally one can not romance a parent..if one wants a spouse like a parents thats almost like mental incest.

So how healthy is that?

These are all females who will give their husbands a hard time becos they set rules for their husbands..create an imaginary scenario in their mind and expect their husbands to fit in and when their imaginative scenario doesnt manifest they throw tantrums.

Same with men who expect their wives to be like their mothers.

Totally abnormal and major cause for divorces too when expectations are not met.

Sensible people know that a spouse didnt give birth to you or grow up with you like a sibling.

He or She cant suddenly adjust to play the imaginative role of the perfect being as soon as he/ she enters a wedlock.

May be it all boils down to an Electra complex for a female and an Oedipus complex for a male.

Ideally one can not romance a parent..if one wants a spouse like a parents thats almost like mental incest.

So how healthy is that?

This is nothing but a compilation of imaginative scenario…

Women all over tend to compare their spouse with their father, more particularly the one who played most essential parts of their world.

And there is nothing wrong in that

Going in depth and imagining lot is highly insensible especially silly things like romance, etc

The fact remains that in a girl, her relation from childhood with her father, tunes her, shapes and defines how she sees other men more particularly the man whom she marries at a later date.

They are sensible who adore their father more than anything in this world and it is these women who may prove to be good wife to her husband, and good mom to her children.

And there is nothing wrong in a woman who likes her hubby having great traits of her dad.

902bcdeb0fcbda1435c9e68ba45d3b1b.jpg

13c9ef939bb94fa96e1370abb72c9640.jpg

Source: Google images.

Weird thoughts..... lol

Leave it to the readers..........!

Surely I adore my parents but I dont place conditions on my spouse that he has to be like my father cos I will not compare any two individuals.

Its not fair becos each person is unique and brings a different shades to the picture of existence.

A spouse is a spouse...he/she should be respected to have their own traits and personalities.

Even for those who remarry they shouldnt compare 1st spouse with 2nd spouse.

Overall the human mind puts pressure on others to conform to their expectations but if we let a person be himself/herself usually there would not be any problem.

It is true that women wish to marry men like their father...it is a relationship theory..

How our fathers influence the partners we choose

A girl’s relationship with her father fundamentally influences her choice of lover, but sometimes, says Anna Maxted, it can take a while to realise

Dr Linda Nielsen – psychology professor at Wake Forest University in North Carolina, and author of Between Fathers and Daughters – agrees that the dynamic of this fundamental relationship reverberates throughout women’s lives. “Women who grow up with meaningful, comfortable, conversational relationships with their dads make better choices in who they date, sleep with, and marry,” she says. “If you have a good relationship with your dad, then you’re not desperate for male approval: you’ve already got it. If you’re used to being well-treated by your father, and you don’t have to be perfect for him to love you, that’s what you’ll expect from other men.”

Read more at: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/wo...fathers-influence-the-partners-we-choose.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back