• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Good decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learning from bad decisions is the key!! In Silicon valley those who have failed running a startup are embraced while in India we mock at such guys!! But we hardly relish failure..We have to change this!!

DE61ol0XYAIQPC-.jpg:large

Source:Twitter

I beg to differ! We get experience by making good decisions too.

Getting bad experiences means that the decision is bad. :tsk:

Getting good experiences means that the decision is good! :thumb:

BTW, I get a good experience by teaching Veena on Skype - my new venture!

So, my decision is good. :)

I beg to differ! We get experience by making good decisions too.

Getting bad experiences means that the decision is bad. :tsk:

Getting good experiences means that the decision is good! :thumb:

BTW, I get a good experience by teaching Veena on Skype - my new venture!

So, my decision is good. :)

Self realisation is the key..Our learnings come out of both failures & success...But failures singes a person adversely...So the scar of that does not go off easily..The learnings out of bad experience are indelible from our minds & it has a positive influence on our character...On the other hand when there are only successes out of good decisions it clouds our thinking into following the humdrum

Experiences out of bad decisions help in honing our personality better

Wishing you all the very best in your Veena lesson Madam!!

2135292790b198b9ffb1393dc917297d--life-qoutes-good-life-quotes.jpg

Source: Google images

Last edited by a moderator:
Many analyse, consider pros and cons and take a decision.

Then they procrastinate and hesitate , mostly mostly put off taking any action based on the decision taken

Many fear the decision making since it involves taking responsibility for their decision.

Even if they take action , they later regret taking the decision to act if there is even a slight change in result expected.

Most have a sense of fear that they would be blamed if things go wrong due to decision taken in good faith.

There is always some risk in deciding to act.

So many do not decide at all and wait for others to decide for them and they act on it.

These types make the best followers and go to swamis and fake astrologers and follow them blindly.

Yes you must learn from your success and failures.
But you can not sit on the side line, you must act. Even Krishna says the same thing to Arjuna.

I feel both are experiences..when we like the outcome we call it good..when we do not like the outcome we call it bad.

Whatever said and done..both are needed to shape suitable decisions..both wrong and right and bad and good are cyclical...they will not stop visiting us..best is just treat everything as experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back