Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/1
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by renuka View Post
    Dear Sir

I do not need to compete with a man to feel worthy of being a woman.
    You are right madam. But the needless-to-compete-with-men state was reached because of the sacrifice made by some women who competed with men and proved that indian women have calibre.

The best feeling none of you men can ever imagine is delivering a baby.

No matter how hard you try..that you can never compete.
    True madam! Only a woman can be a mother. Likewise only a man can be a Father. Many women were inspired by their Fathers and followed after their Father's footsteps. Jawaharlal Nehru was one such Father who inspired his daughter

So who needs to compete with whom?

Only insecure jealous males try to write rules for a woman or anyone else for that matter.
    We all, men and women alike, are responsible for such a state of affairs prevailing in yester-years madam!

A true human being understands each human has their own mind and eventually choose their lifestyle even if it might be at the polar opposite of any imaginary moral code.

Last but not least..only the insecure need to compete..those who can think acknowledge greatness and also weaknesses of others and both make up the world.
    Can't agree more! But such enlightenment happened only in recent times when it ought to have prevailed since time immemorial. For centuries our indian women were confined to the four walls of the kitchen.

BTW I like Pamela Anderson..Baywatch Babe..who didnt enjoy the show

Just to let you know...she had breast implants to enlarge her breasts but got them removed when she wanted to breast feed her baby.
    A good mother.

So try to see goodness in anyone please.
    Good! Let indian women emulate the mother in pamela and not imitate pamela in breast implants.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/1
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Gnanasunyam Ji,

I appreciate your posting.

Ours is a multicultural society with every region following their own culture.

Our women are sticking to our culture and value exceptionally well.

Today’s women are free, they exercise their choice and follow their traditions and culture.

You should look at the way ‘vishu’ is celebrated in Kerala, Ugadhi at Karnataka and Pongal celebrated in
    Tamil Nadu.

As for your referring the western personalities, I can only say that in U.S. of A the reported rate of diverse is 40%, whereas it is reported to be only nearly 1% in India. And this does not mean all the married couples in India are leading a very happy married life, they adjust, compromise and wellcome the change and adopt to the challenging conditions.

I would like to quote what Dalai lama said: ‘Open your arms free, get ready to change with the world, but do not let go your values.’

And I hope this is what our women are practicing now.

Sir,

Thanks for your compliment!

Yes sir, we had women like jackie oh, pam and ma baker. but few of them were public!

Women are not always to be blamed sir. Agreed. Yes, indian men are needing in self-control, let alone self-discipline. but we cannot deny the fact that a scantily clad woman titillates a man, causes a sensation. a scantily clad man does not create any sensation. but that does not acquit a man of guilt. as regards indian men needing in self-control, can be discussed in a separate thread sir!

tasmac has played havoc sir. I agree!

It is sad sir, women need to carry saddles and bats!
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12