• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Cooking Husband's கிளப்

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sapr333

They dont hesitate to brand him as henpecked husband.

Come the three corners of the world in arms!!! His brothers would enjoy a schadenfreude out of it. His married sisters take the Green-eyed monster while their husbands quote Shakespeare" Comparisons are odious". And his mother, will go up in arms with her fingers on the cold-war button.

Generally, the Mother's perception about 'cooking role' is.., since you work hard,sweat, someone else(wife) should cook for you. An expectation for பெண் அடக்கம் பணிவு பணிவிடை from DIL ..She may not know, in France, cooking is a serious art form and a national sport.”

I believe, there are more pros, than cons, when it comes to the husband sharing the kitchen chores.

“My cooking on last festival பொங்கல் திருநாள் was so bad, my wife thought 'The Pongal' was to commemorate Jallian-Wallabagh”. Yet,she savoured the entire dish served in வாழை இலை and finger licked till last.. Yes,hunger finds no fault with the cooking ;).

I'm indeed a proud member of this club, for I have enjoyed and reaped the hidden benefits out of it.

Contrarily,there are also many a husbands, who don't even salt the butter-milk;funny,they even consider that small job as cooking! And a select few (வீட்டு சாப்பாடு types), who has not traveled widely, thinks his mother is the only best cook in this world.

Having said that, I always wonder, why mom's dont like their son,doing the kitchen sink?

PS: For beginners Indian Recipes - Awesome Indian Cuisine - Indian Food Recipes - Recipes from India

They dont hesitate to brand him as henpecked husband.

Having said that, I always wonder, why mom's dont like their son,doing the kitchen sink?

Jut for a laugh/smile only,

A mother feels that:

" If my son-in-law makes and brings bed-coffee to my daughter,he is a very kind husband"

"If my son makes and takes bed coffee to my daughter-in-law, he is a .......... husband". (see first line of the quote)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back