• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Want VEDHA Patasala with Tamilnadu state board school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Team,
I am searching for Vedha patasala with tamilnadu state board school. Mahaswami vidya mandir in Rajakilpakam, Chennai having CBSE with Vedha patasala.

Pls share some contact, details, etc of such schools in Chennai or within Tamilnadu.

I could not search details on Net about Mambalam Ahobila Mutt Oriental school.

- Is that Residential ?
- Do they have classes from LKG or only from 1st standard ?
- From which class they accommodate, start vedha class ?
- Any specific process, recommendation, etc required to join there ?

just dial shows these +(91)-44-24893224, +(91)-9940172758 as their contact numbers. Try it out.

Thanks Ganesh, will try through or in person and confirm back details as I receive for every one reference.

Is there any other similar school as requested in my initial query ?

hi

ahobila mutt oriental school west mambalam and savitiri ammal oriental schools mylapore are state board...i think ..there is no residential/veda

patasala facility....its fully day school...please check with chennai friends...

THE VEDA PATASHALA

MANAGED BY
JAGATHGURU SRI JAYENDRA SARASWATHI TRUST
109,T.V.Samy Road, R.S.Puram Coimbatore - 641 002
TamilNadu ( State ) ph: (0422) 434605 Fax 0422-450540
EMail: [email protected]
Email to us

http://www.vedapadashala.org/main1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back