• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

11 Stunning Cities Where Living Abroad Is Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

[FONT=&quot]Many of us fantasize about moving abroad, but cost can be a major barrier to actually relocating.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Enter these 11 incredible destinations that make living your international dreams easier on the wallet. They’re among the last-place finishers in the annual “Cost of Living” rankings from global consulting firm Mercer. And in this case, finishing last is a good thing, as it means a city is considered an affordable place to live and work.

Mercer surveyed more than 375 cities, 209 of which are included in the final rankings, on their relative costs for more than 200 goods and services, including housing, transportation, food and entertainment, spokeswoman Miriam Siscovick told HuffPost. New York City is used as a base, and the ranking compares all currencies against the U.S. dollar. The ranking is intended mostly for business managers assessing the cost of sending their employees on projects abroad, but turns out it also makes a great personal guidebook if you’re looking for an affordable new city to call home.

[/FONT]

[h=2]1 Managua, Nicaragua[/h]________________________________________________________________
[h=2]11 Bangalore, India[/h][FONT=&quot]
8793127a28e55035de5ca6e4d9c51577
Mercer Cost of Living rank: 166 of 209
India boasts recent economic growth and a stable currency, according to Mercer. Over the years, tech-minded Bangalore has remained one of the most affordable cities in the country.
This article originally appeared on HuffPost.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/11-stunning-cities-where-living-162655710.html[/FONT]

hi

out of these....i prefer european cities are better for education and crime rates....like mexico city...where crime rates are high...

Some of the places in that list are too cold for my liking. Other cities are non-English speaking. That is why Bangalore stands out. Of course, food is the other attraction.

Some of the places in that list are too cold for my liking. Other cities are non-English speaking. That is why Bangalore stands out. Of course, food is the other attraction.
hi

when compare cities in india....i prefer chennai and delhi....benguluru is too costly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back