• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Gettting an Electoral Card when the address changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no problems in getting the Electoral card while I was in Chennai and Kolkata. In Chennai they came and took the details. In Kolkata I submitted the form in one of the camps.

But I have not got my Electoral card in my new address even after more than three years. Being in a rural area I am not near any of the camps. I applied on line. No card. I applied in person. Still no card.

Today I located a web site for transferring the electoral card from one constituency to another.

http://www.nvsp.in/index.html

I have applied on line and hope this time I will get my electoral card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back