Tamil Brahmins
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    In one post pouring heart and expressing guilty...

In another post talking about relevance of Bhakthi, heart, intellect, etc

This is a sample of seriousness paid to a posting of the
    ...FORUM OWNER....... it is all may be because it comes free....LOL
    Last edited by Falcon; 29-05-2017 at 06:42 AM.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    In one post pouring heart and expressing guilty...

In another post talking about relevance of Bhakthi, heart, intellect, etc

This is a sample of seriousness paid to a posting of the
    thread owner.... it is all because it comes free....LOL
    Dear Sir..That was not expressing guilt..that was just clearing the name of an innocent person from taking a fault that is not his.

As I said earlier...my posts do not warrant an apology...its just that I would abide to rules and avoid threads that want only stereotype responses.

I cant be just stereotype...that restricts my mind...I am crazy enough to shift from one topic to another and enjoy that state of mind.

You too enjoy my posts..cos you never cease to follow me.

Admit yaar..you cant stay without reading my posts!LOL
    Last edited by renuka; 29-05-2017 at 06:45 AM.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by a-TB View Post
    Mr Praveen has made a very reasonable statement in post 1. Not sure I understand the protests.
    Long ago my family members used to read forum posts but they got bored because of senseless posts and arguments. They are not active readers anymore
    Yes, thumbs up.

If one cherishes the forum, the least one can do is to find a way not to reduce its traffic through pointless rants and ravings.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by zebra16 View Post
    Yes, thumbs up.

If one cherishes the forum, the least one can do is to find a way not to reduce its traffic through pointless rants and ravings.
    Thank you .
    Good point. I think people like to read their own posts and think all others like them. But often free-flowing mind is not appreciated by many silent readers.

Some members have adopted a brilliant approach, (I think) to share their creativity like rgurus, VR Madam etc. They have one thread and people who want to read their creative expression can comment. Rarely do they affect flow of thoughts in other threads. There could be a middle ground for creative expressions (may be called rants and ravings by many silent readers LOL) while abiding by our moderator's directive.

Since this is a sticky thread, do not want to hog the number of posts.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    ......... Some members have adopted a brilliant approach, (I think) to share their creativity like rgurus, VR Madam etc. ..........
    I am left out!
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raji Ram View Post
    I am left out!
    OOpsie oops ! My mistake !

You have creative threads too.

I also said "Rarely do they affect flow of thoughts in other threads" - Hope that is true also for you LOL
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    OOpsie oops ! My mistake !

You have creative threads too.

I also said "Rarely do they affect flow of thoughts in other threads" - Hope that is true also for you LOL
    Thank you, Sir!

Somehow, I am unable to stop ONLY with my creations!
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hi

in this forum....sometimes mostly cut and paste topics.....not much own creations.....sometimes replies are irrelevant and

meaningless too......its too much sometimes....
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tbs View Post
    hi

in this forum....sometimes mostly cut and paste topics.....not much own creations.....sometimes replies are irrelevant and

meaningless too
    ......its too much sometimes....
    Dear Mr tbs:
    You have supported the case for Post 1
    Being a Veteran you must know
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Mr tbs:
    You have supported the case for Post 1
    Being a Veteran you must know
    hi

i agreed.....supported is issue based.....i feel the same....i am in this forum for more than nine yrs....very close to one decade...

i know many things......some replies really irrelevant...some time rubbish tooo...
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123