• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Is It True...???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

18664621_10209367605804065_8642250534778079805_n.jpg

KKji,
You must be a lifelong bachelor. Because you posed it as a question.
I am a married man and that is not a question in my mind, and my wife approved this message.

Dear Prasad Sir,

K K Sir is the BOSS of his house and you have to see to believe!! :D
I have met his cute wife a few times. :tea:

ஆஹா...சிண்டு..முடிசிட்டான்கப்பா......என்ன ஆகுமோ...!!!

Good topic to debate. But very few responses. Seems people are busy in finalising dress code for women! :lol:

I dont think its entirely true.

Mostly men might just act as if they listened or agreed but they will do what they want finally.

"Argument" is an art where the tactful among the two always wins. Gender of persons involved hardly plays any part.

We do but we have to be careful about being open about it cos if anything goes wrong we will be blamed forever.

Once I told my husband to park in a particular spot..I failed to see there was a divider in between the spots and he drove over it and the car got stuck.

Then some person help us lift the car a bit and it was OK.

And for years if I suggested a parking spot he would bring up this issue.

I never suggest parking spots for him anymore.

I tell him I prefer him to decide.

Last edited:
We do but we have to be careful about being open about it cos if anything goes wrong we will be blamed forever.

Once I told my husband to park in a particular spot..I failed to see there was a divider in between the spots and he drove over it and the car got stuck.

Then some person help us lift the car a bit and it was OK.

And for years if I suggested a parking spot he would bring up this issue.

I never suggest parking spots for him anymore.

I tell him I prefer him to decide.

That's very convenient you know. I also do the same thing. Leave certain things to the sweet will of my wife so that if any thing goes wrong I don't get blamed. Unfortunately I am yet to get a chance to blame her. Lol....

That's very convenient you know. I also do the same thing. Leave certain things to the sweet will of my wife so that if any thing goes wrong I don't get blamed. Unfortunately I am yet to get a chance to blame her. Lol....

May be you will be blamed for blaming!LOL

சும்மா இருத்தலே சுகம்

funnies3.jpg

Source: Google images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back