• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

miracle images of Sai!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Prasadji I don't think I have an option to shift it to religious section. Think Moderator has to do it. By the way I am personally not against any opposing views either. I didn't post it here to promote any ideology. Please see my own comment on post number3. Every one welcome.

Last edited:
Somehow I have a feeling Miracles and mystery are part of Sai devotion. In my childhood people used to claim Vibhooti and Paneer appearing from photographs of Sai Baba. I too have seen Photographs of Sai filled with vibhooti. But it all happens when there is no one in the prayer room. Always a mystery...

Dear Athimber Sir,

Miracles DO happen and not only with Sai bhagwan!

In my village Anaimalai, there was slight vibuti shower, which started from the heart of a Jesus picture and filled up to

one inch height, in between the picture and its glass cover! Whole village thronged to see this miracle! :flock:

After a few days, it stopped. No one was allowed to take a photo because that christian lady was embarrassed! :nod:

Dear Athimber Sir,

Miracles DO happen and not only with Sai bhagwan!

In my village Anaimalai, there was slight vibuti shower, which started from the heart of a Jesus picture and filled up to

one inch height, in between the picture and its glass cover! Whole village thronged to see this miracle! :flock:

After a few days, it stopped. No one was allowed to take a photo because that christian lady was embarrassed! :nod:

OMG! vibhuti from jesus? not heared before!

OMG! vibhuti from jesus? not heared before!
Most of us in our village had seen this miracle! And, Sai devotees said that Sai lives in Jesus too! :hail:

The lady of that house was working as a nurse in the nearby maternity hospital. :)

Dear Prasad Sir,

I have written about a miracle that happened in my village and nothing AGAINST any religion. :nono:

Dear Prasad Sir,

I have written about a miracle that happened in my village and nothing AGAINST any religion. :nono:

I think there was another comment which is now seems to be deleted, against which this was posted by Prasadji. not against you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back