• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A Paper On Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
My own view on the fate of universe is this:

The universe will keep expanding as dark energy increases and after a stage , there will be a transcending effect and physical universe turns into consciousness or into what i called as S reality in the paper. I had spiritual reality in mind when I talked of S reality.

Dear Sravna,

I read the paper but I didnt know what to comment.
I might need to read it again.

Dear Renuka,

Is it difficult to understand or does it not make sense?

Dear Sravna,

Firstly its not my field..Quantum physics is not that known to me.

But I had a difficulty to get a grasp of it becos it didnt capture my entire attention...no idea why.

I would need to read it again.

Dear Sravna,

Firstly its not my field..Quantum physics is not that known to me.

But I had a difficulty to get a grasp of it becos it didnt capture my entire attention...no idea why.

I would need to read it again.
No Problem Renuka. Thanks for the feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back