Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rangapura vihara

0 Not allowed!
    I heard on line three versions sung by MSS, Ranjani and gayathri , Nitya and a fourth one in fusion music by Harish.in brindavani sarang.

Which do you think is best?
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I like M S S for her divine voice.

And, Ranjani - Gayatri for their excellent clarity!
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I have one more for you RRji

Swagatham krishna -Yesudas,sowmya or nandini rao.?

I like sowmyas voice and the way she sings.I liked alap of Nandini rao.. All three are good.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by krish44 View Post
    ...... Swagatham krishna -Yesudas,sowmya or nandini rao.? ..
    Sowmya is the best of the three. This song does not suit the voice of Yesudas, which is a bit shaky!
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rangapura VIHARA

0 Not allowed!
    I have heard Ms. Nisha Rajagopal's slow paced rendering of this .It is quite nice
    Last edited by R.Narayan.Rao; 25-07-2017 at 02:33 PM.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.