• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tarpanam at Rameshwaram

Status
Not open for further replies.

S Raghavan

I am S Raghavan 71 years of age living at Secunderabad. A couple of months back I had been to Gaya and Varanasi to perform tarpanams to my father and mother. Now I would like to go to Rameshwaram to perform the same. This will be my first visit to Rameshwaram. I have never been there before. I would like to have details of travel from Madurai, stay at Rameshwaram, rituals to be performed, arrangements of priests brahmins, offerings to be made and any other including expenses. I had arranged all facilities at Gaya and Varanasi through net and everything went off well without any hitch and I expect same here also. I need guidance. Can someone help with telephone nos of priests whom I can contact and meke all arrangements? Thanks in advance.

sir, kindly contact n.s. sankara vadhyar no.3 uthira kaliamman koil street rameswaram . phone no; -(04573) 222544; cell no. 9443684262. kindly also see the sticky thread krishna angharaha chathurdasi from first page end to last page. many details are there.

Thank you Mr Gopalan . I shall contact Sri Shankaran vadyar and get information

sir, kindly contact n.s. sankara vadhyar no.3 uthira kaliamman koil street rameswaram . phone no; -(04573) 222544; cell no. 9443684262. kindly also see the sticky thread krishna angharaha chathurdasi from first page end to last page. many details are there.

s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back