Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

Food from Brahmin household

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dear Members,

since Ido not have Tamil fonts, I write this in English. May God keep every soul happy .

Basically I am stenographer. Now I am an Accounts person. This is the time to change my work pattern. Now, I thought of open a mess , which will be delivered carrier meals (lunch) to those who needs, with nominal price. I will post the menu soon. I am very keen to serve the old people , who do not have physical strength to cook or can not engage a Cook for them. (in and around Mambalam and T Nagar. and also Ashok nagar)

The food is purely from Brahmin house and will be made by a mami, like our amma. Please call me if you need any more clarification in 9840467508

God's grace should be with all.

regards

vasanthi
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 80/6
    Given: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by VASANTHIVASAN View Post
    Dear Members,

since Ido not have Tamil fonts, I write this in English. May God keep every soul happy .

Basically I am stenographer. Now I am an Accounts person. This is the time to change my work pattern. Now, I thought of open a mess , which will be delivered carrier meals (lunch) to those who needs, with nominal price. I will post the menu soon. I am very keen to serve the old people , who do not have physical strength to cook or can not engage a Cook for them. (in and around Mambalam and T Nagar. and also Ashok nagar)

The food is purely from Brahmin house and will be made by a mami, like our amma. Please call me if you need any more clarification in 9840467508

God's grace should be with all.

regards

vasanthi
    hi

can u provide in kottivakkam area?...i think your brother is from kottivakkam...
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 76/6
    Given: 284/15

Can you provide food in Saligramam area?
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 221/51
    Given: 240/33

Dear Vasanthi,

Very good thought! Wish you all the best in your new venture.

You may please add a few more areas, to help the elderly living in Chennai.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 1/0

Good thought.

Wish you all the best for your mess.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Dear Sir,

Thank you for all your feed backs. We are starting very shortly within one month.

I will post you the areas I cover.

regards vasanthi
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Ms. Vasanthi,
    Good wishes for a successful food venture

Sethu V
    dhanayo.ga
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.