• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Investment advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an investment seminar a man met a beautiful young lady and fell in love with her instantly. He proposed to her. But being a financial planning expert, she asked about his background,

He said, "........well I am an ordinary man today, but in a few months from today, after my ailing father dies I would inherit a 100 crore worth of properties........"

The Lady was impressed......and they exchanged their business cards.

Within a month the Lady walked into his house as his step mother....!!

Moral: Investments are subject to market risks.... Dont ever sell your dreams to others before it becomes reality.

CEO Hired A Sexy Secretary, But 10 Days Later He Committed Suicide By Jumping From His 27th Floor Office.

Police: “Who Was There At That Time In The Room?”

Secretary: “I Was There.”

Police: “What Happened? Why Did He Commit Suicide?”

Secretary:
“He Was A Good Man. One Day He Bought Me A Fur Coat For 2,00,000, Then He Bought Me A Diamond Necklace For Rs.15,00,000, Then
He Bought Me A Diamond Ring For Rs.5,00,000.

Today He Asked Me To Spend The Night With Him.

I Told Him I Charge Just Rs.1000 A Night.”

Moral: “Investments Are Subject To Market Risk, Check The Market Rate Before Investing”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Courtesy: Nonvegjokes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back