• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

namaskarams I am new comer to Tamil Brahmins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sir,

We are located at Kottivakkam. My brother is Sastrigal. He studied in Trivandrum and Suthumalli. You can contact through mbl . no. 9840467508/9444361929

regards, vasanthi

Madam,

can you organize to do one rudhra eakaadasini in mogapair area . how many sastrikals are required. how much time it will take to

finish one rudhra aekaadasini.what will be donations for sastrkals. only rudhra aekaadasini..

on chithra pournami day aesaana bali pooja and homam can be done; what are the requirements; how much it will take -time.Kindly

reply at your earlist convenience. thanking you k. gopalan.
பீம் சாந்தி 54 வ்யதில் செய்ய் வேண்டும். அக்ட்டோபர் மாதத்தில் . வட பழநியில்; இதற்கு தேவையாநவைகள்

இதில் அறிவிக்க வேண்டுகிறேந். ஈசாந பலி மே 10ந் தேதி செய்ய தேவையாந்வை தெரிவிக்க வேண்டுகிறேந்.
Answers needed from Vasanthi.

Vasanthi

You are computer savvy.

Create a web site writing the services you can offer and locations you can service.

Include some cost details .

Also detail how anyone can contact you online to avail of services

Welcome to Srimathi Vasanthi Vasan.

Glad to know your brother "studied in Trivandrum". If he attended a paata-shaala fulltime there for his Vedic studies and had his graduation snaanam there, he should be proficient in the "Kerala school" of prayogams. For example, there are notable differences between the Kerala and Thamizh Naadu chantings of (Shiva) mahaa-nyaasam. Also some differences during the Brahmopadesam part of Upanayanam of the dvija youths.

Looking forward to your brother ably elucidating these and other matters for our benefit.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Dear Madam raji ram and other respected members,

1. My brother Ganesa Sastrigal studied in Trivandrum pada sala and then Suthamalli (tirunelvely dist) pada sala.

2. His No. is 9444361929

3. Already we are running a website called "vaidheegamiyer.com" Development process are going on.

4. All kinds of poojas, kumbabishekams, parigara poojas , etc are performed by Ganesa Sastrigal

5. If you contact him or me (my no. is 9840467508), we will ready to render our services.

6. As you said , I will prepare a list of poojas or homams with approximate cost and post it here.

Thanking you

Regards,

Vasanthi

Dear Vasanthi,

Your website is very good! Thanks for posting the information here.
God bless you. :pray2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back