• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduction and request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friends,

I am Sivakumar Ramabhadran, born in Thiruvisaloor Agraharam in Kumbakonam, currently residing in Colombo Sri Lanka. I have dual citizenship.. By profession, I am a Chartered Management Accountant, working as Chief Financial officer in private sector in Colombo. My wife is from Thiruvidaimaruthur. I have two children, a girl (27) and a boy (24) both are chartered accountants and daughter is working in a firm of chartered accountants as audit manager and son is in a MNC rating company and currently pursuing CFA.

My question from learned members of this forum is that my daughter is engaged to a boy. Their horoscopes do not match but the relationship is their choice. I am of Koushika Gothram and the boy is Kashyapa Gothram. He is of magha nakshathram and my daughter is of Ayilya nakshatram. As their horoscopes do not match, I find it difficult to find a suitable date for their marriage. Tara balam do not match in the days I preferred.

Can a learned member help me to find a suitable date for their marriage in June, July or August 2017 please.

Sincerely,

Ramabhadran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back