• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Addictive whatsapp, forum, facebook ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tks

Of late I have found whatsapp groups with school (primary to high school) and college mates to consume a lot of my time. This forum can be addictive too if one is not careful :)

I received this as a whatsapp message perhaps taken from some facebook page
==================================================

வாட்ஸ் அப்புன்னு ஒரு சனியன். அதுல குரூப்புன்னு உண்டாக்கறாங்க. பள்ளிக்கூட பிரண்ட்ஸ், காலேஜு பிரண்ட்ஸ், பழைய ஆபீசு, புது ஆபீசு, நாடக கோஷ்டி, சினிமா கோஷ்டி, வீட்டுவளாக கோஷ்டி ன்னு ஒரு பத்து குரூப்புல நானு இருக்கேன்.

அதுல தகவல் மட்டும் பரிமாறிகிட்டா பரவால்ல. ஆனா அதுல பாதி வீடியோ, ஜோக்கு, பொன்மொழி. நம்ம மக்களுக்கு அல்லாரையும் திருத்தணும், அல்லாரையும் குஷிப்படுத்தனும்ன்னு ஒரு பெரிய குறிக்கோள் இருக்குது. அதனால எந்த ஜோக்கு படிச்சாலும் எந்த பொன்மொழியைக் கேட்டாலும் படிச்ச கையோட அதை மத்த குரூப்புக்கு ஃபார்வோர்ட் செஞ்சிடறாங்க. எத்தினி தபா ஒரே வீடியோ வைப் பாக்கறது ஒரே பொன் மொழியைப் படிக்கறது ? பொன்மொழியெல்லாம் படிச்சி எவனாவது உருப்பட்டதா சரித்திரம் உண்டா ?

ராக்கெட்ல ஏறி சூரியன் பக்கத்துல போனா அது ஓம் ஓம் நு சவுண்டு உடுதுன்னு ஒருத்தன்.

ஈஸ்ட் இண்டியா கம்பெனி சிவன் பார்வதி படம் போட்டு நாணயம் போட்டாங்கன்னு ஒர்த்தன்.

அங்க இங்க படிச்சதெல்லாம் காந்தி சொன்னாரு விவேகானந்தர் சொன்னாருன்னு அவங்க மேல மூட்டை கட்டி இன்னொருத்தன்.

இம்சை தாங்கல.

இரண்டு நாளைக்கு முன்னால, அமெரிக்கால ரெண்டு சூரியன் உதிச்சதாம்ல, அந்த போட்டோவை எல்லா க்ருப்புலயம் பாத்து பாத்து கண்ல ரெண்டு ஓட்டையே விளுந்திருச்சுப்பா… முடியல.. உட்ருங்கப்பா..

பி.கு - அமெரிக்கால ரெண்டு சூரியன் உதிக்கறது நியூசு இல்ல. தமிழ்நாட்ல உதயசூரியன் உதிச்சாதான் நியூசு - பஞ்ச் டயலாக் உபயம் பழைய ஆபீஸ் வாட்ஸ் அப் கோஷ்டி நண்பர் .

Kosuru :

வாட்ஸ் அப்பு னு சரியான பேரு. உங்க ஃபோனை அப்பு அப்பு னு அப்பிடும். ஊர்ல போற ஃபோட்டோ, விடியோ லாம் லோகல் மெமரிய சாப்பிட்டு ஃபோன் படு ஸ்லோ ஆய்டும். அதை உக்காந்து அழிக்கணும்.

அப்பறம், மில்க் பிகிஸ் சாப்டா கான்சர், கீரைல விஷம் கண்ராவிகள் வேற. போதுண்டா சாமி.

One more !

சரியா சொன்னீங்க தம்பி. இப்பிடி ரீபீட் குப்பைங்கள தவிர டைய்லீ, குட்மார்ணிங், குட்நைட் (சூரியன் - நிலா போட்டோங்களோட)..,,,,, அல்லாத்யும் பொரும்மயா டிலீட் அட்ச கையோட எலி குட்டி போட்டாப்ல இன்னும் பத்து பைஞ்சு மெஸேஜ் வந்து உய்வுதுங்க.... பேஜார்பா

Another !!

இந்த க்ரூப் இழவல நம்மை கேட்காமலே சேக்கலாமாம். பாதி க்ரூப்பை mute பண்ணியாச்சு. சிலதல exit பண்ணியாச்சு. நடு ராத்திரி டிங் டிங்ன்னு சவுண்ட் வேற.

I have muted the sounds when messages come...At times it becomes a nuisance too...The control is with us..We should not get addicted ...Already we are online for close to 14 hours daily

tks Ji,

On a request from a collegague of mine to the Administrator, my name was included in a Group and the Group Admn happens to be a Police Officer who asked me to send a photograph without glasses.

And when I visited this group, I find that it is nothing but drawing flood of messages covering all topics and mostly politics and cinema wherein I don't have much of an interest.

I waited for a couple days and humbly requested the Admn. to remove my name as I find that the messages are nothing new but mere repetition..

I don't want a source to irritate me with a repetition of the same message under different groups.

Even now I am in two groups wherein members of like minded post same messages invariably in both the groups with the anxiety that no one should miss it. :) So if there is a message in one group, we can presume that the other group will reflect message in another few seconds.

Rarely we get some information which may prove food for thought, interesting and at times breaking news too.

And for such rare message, I had to compromise with more messages wherein I have no interest at all. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
tks Ji,

On a request from a collegague of mine to the Administrator, my name was included in a Group and the Group Admn happens to be a Police Officer who asked me to send a photograph without glasses.

And when I visited this group, I find that it is nothing but drawing flood of messages covering all topics and mostly politics and cinema wherein I don't have much of an interest.

I waited for a couple days and humbly requested the Admn. to remove my name as I find that the messages are nothing new but mere repeation..

I don't want a source to irritate me with a repetition of the same message under different groups.

Even now I am in two groups wherein members of like minded post same messages invariably in both the groups with the anxiety and no one should miss it. :) So if there is a message in one group, we can presume and the other group will have the reflect message in another few seconds.

Rarely we get some information which may prove food for thought, interesting and at times breaking news too.

And for such rare message, I had to compromise with more messages wherein I have no interest at all. :)

Sri Rudhran,

Poorva Janma Papam indeed to be bombarded with useless messages twice in a row every time :)

In old days there used to be curses - வசவு which may now be replaced by "May you suffer by becoming members of many whatsapp Groups' :)

I like to add new material to the whatsapp 'space' (like cyber space) in one of the the groups I belong to, once in a while . After about 2 months, the same message came back to me via another group :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back