• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Love Jehad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this point raised in Keral court by judge. denied by the investigating authority?:lever:

Sri. Jambu,

I don't think I will completely agree with the 'love jehad' concept. It takes two to tango. Without Hindu girls getting convinced, it can not happen in the first place. How do you know the Hindu girls did not encourage or provide motivation for such acts? There is little wonder for the investigating authority to deny such a 'planned programme' taking place.

Cheers!

Dear Raghy,

Sri. Jambu,

I don't think I will completely agree with the 'love jehad' concept. It takes two to tango. Without Hindu girls getting convinced, it can not happen in the first place. How do you know the Hindu girls did not encourage or provide motivation for such acts? There is little wonder for the investigating authority to deny such a 'planned programme' taking place.

Cheers!

It takes two to tango when the playing fields are level. Just because Hindu or Christian girls are getting convinced does not give liberty to Muslim youth to practice "love jihad". When will we stop blaming the victims for everything in India while the perpetrators go Scott free? In India it is standard practice for investigating agencies to deny everything. Without taking sides there should be a fair minded investigation.

Sri.Anand,

I am not blaming any victims. I just wish to point out that not all are victims either. Approaches in such a fashion can be discouraged by the girls in the initial stages. Sri.Anand, I request you to kindly look at Bangaladesh in the same context; then only my point would make any sense. 'One who plays with poisonous snakes should not complain about the venom when get bitten'.

This is the latest development, that I am aware of.

The Pioneer > Online Edition : >> Love Jihad is real says Kerala High Court

Cheers!

personally, i think, attack is the best form of defence.

let us give our children the comfort and support behind, and to instill in them, the feeling of religious identity, so that the spouses, children are brought up as hindus.

there is a need in india to identify by religion. there is no rules here. just whoever has the upper hand. if the hindu youths are abandoned by their family and society, they are left helpless and are at the prey of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back