• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Modi is a quick learner, says President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only a learner! But also excellent in execution!

[h=1]'He is a quick learner': Prez praises PM Modi [/h]March 17, 2017 20:32

01modipranab.jpg

President Pranab Mukherjee today showered praises on Prime Minster Narendra Modi and said that he is a quick learner

He is observant,Mukherjee said about the PM while speaking at the India Today Conclave in Mumbai.

I must give him credit...for quickly acquiring the mastery over foreign relations, external relations and complicated external economy, the president said.

The president also said Modi had quickly adapted to the prime ministers life after having served as the leader of a state administration in Gujarat. Mukherjee also appreciated Modis felicitation speech on March 12 when the prime minister had said that one can win an election by majority, but to rule, one needs consensus.

Mukherjee, however, reminded Modi that during the United Progressive Alliance rule, the growth rate of India was more than 8%.

The base of Indian economy was so strong that it sustained 2008 global economic crisis, he said.

Mukherjee further expressed concerns over the continued disruption in Parliament and said the primary job of the members in the House to make laws.

I speak with some anguish because my entire public life has been defined by my role in Parliament, he said.

There was no justification for the constant disruption in House proceedings, he said, adding that democracy is undermined when Parliament fails to function effectively.

http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2...ises-pm-modi/1a464fd264091b24e6430b37926514f6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back