• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

masikam and sodhakumbam date calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskaram to all

My mother passed away on 12th feb.2017, morning 7.30 am. My sasthrigal has given the dates for masikam and sodhakumbam only for durmuki. He told me that there are some table for calculating these dates. is there any calculation table.where i can find those table?. and i want to know the dates upto aaptheegam.

13 days rituals were done. I am the eldest son.

Will you please inform me the dates for rituals to be done during one year and the calculation method too.
My star is Karthigai. My brother's star is sadhayam.

Kindly help.

Ganesh.

This is krishna patcham--thvithiyai thithi. 12-3-2017. oonam; 13-3-2017 soda kumpam; 14-3-2017 masikam. 26-3-17 oonam; 12-4-17 13-4-17 sodakumpam and masikam;

11-5-17 and 12-5-17 sodakumpam and masikam; 10th and 11th june sodakumpam and masikam; 9th and 10th july sodakumpam and masikam; August 8th; 9th and 10th sodakumpam and oonam and masikam; septemper 6th and 7th; october 6th and 7th; november 4th and 5th december 4th and 5th and

january 2018 2nd and 3rd and oonam 0n 28th and february 11th and 12 th and 13.th.

oona masikam should not be done on kartha"s birth star; oona masikam should not be done on tuesdays, fridays and saturdays. oona maasikam should not be done on prathamai, shashti; aekaadasi; chathurthi; navami; chatrhurdasi thithi days . 27th day oonam can be done on any one day 28th or 29th or 30th day; 45th day oonam may be done from 41th to 45th day; any one day; 6th month oonam may be done on any one day from 171 to 180 days; oona aaptheekam may be done on any one day from 341th to 355th day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back