• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Glory of Vishnu Sahasranamam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shri Praveen ji:

Pat for the nice post by you. Thanks. Your part of posting the material is as good as the intention of the author. The author has done an excellent research type approach. I did see it at random. I am interested in this bhakthi literature 'Vishnu Sahasranamam'. I have intention to make the post a really serious reading - at least in future. A very good reference stuff. Pls keep it up.

All the best.

Dear Sri.Soundara rajan,
I had requested tamilbrahmins.com to get this book posted as an e book so that a large no of young talented persons could go through it. I am happy to see that you intend to make this post a serious reading material.While thanking Mr.Praveen for this posting, I greatly welcome your suggestions and advice.
Regards,
Ramanathan.

Dear Sri Praveen,
Ref: Glory of Vishnusahasranama:
I have not seen any interest beyond a few downlaods. Can we do something to induceand motivate readers?
Regards
Ramanathan

As a part of the strategy to popularise the contents of this book, I have opened two new threads "AUM and Science" and "Viswam and Vishnu", sothat there can be a positive interaction between learned peer group.But, to have an in depth understanding and participation in the discussion, it is necessary to have gone through the full text of the book "Glory of Vishnusahasdranamam and some Scientific aspects" and to have a downlaoded copy of the same ready for reference. I am sure you are doing it. More such threads will follow.
Regards
Ramanathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back