• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Veda Mandras at Kapaleeswarar Temple Mylaproe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,

I have been visiting Kapaleeswarar Temple Mylapore frequently on the occasion of "Prathsham". During Prathosha time, Veda mandras are chanted, which gives peace of mind to listeners. But my observation is that there is no co-ordination among those who chant the veda mandras with the result, 100% effect of the mandras does not go to the listeners. I would therefore request Hon'ble Vaitheekas of in and around Mylapore to join the occasion and guide the chanting persons to make the occasion more presentable.

Thanks

S.Santhanakrishnan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back