• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My son Sakethraman's keyboard concert link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our congratulations to the youngster for his dedication and sincerity. He has done a wonderful job.

Congratulations to his parents for motivating and nourishing his talents,

Dear Hema,

Good to listen to the kutcheris by your son. For his age, he has done a wonderful job.

Shall write the other comments in a P M to you, soon. :)

Thank you very much, Raji Ma'am; eagerly awaiting your expert guidance and suggestions.

Regards,
anamika

Hi All,

Posting link to my son Sakethraman's keyboard kutcheri link. Hope you will enjoy.

bit.ly/1ouxPdh

Please send your suggestions and feedback so that he can improve further.

Thanks and Regards,
anamika

Dear Anamika Ji,

Great! You have a talented son...but just one thing.
I hope you do not take what I am going to say in the wrong sense...let him grow in talent without too much need of others to judge his performance.

That is how music loses its passion and beauty...when everything becomes competitive.

As a person who plays the piano I know how lovely playing with passion can be...that is why for my son I made sure the teacher who teaches him is equally passionate and not merely aiming for perfection and competition.

Each person has their unique signature which leaves a different effect on their performance.

A young talent should be allowed to develop love for his/her pursuit and the effect would show on his/her performance.

Let passion for music flow from his heart....the performer who plays from the heart is always the audience delight.

The one who plays for perfection always sounds technically perfect but there would not be the "Dil"(heart) effect.

Last edited:
Dear Anamika Ji,

Great! You have a talented son...but just one thing.
I hope you do not take what I am going to say in the wrong sense...let him grow in talent without too much need of others to judge his performance.

That is how music loses its passion and beauty...when everything becomes competitive.

As a person who plays the piano I know how lovely playing with passion can be...that is why for my son I made sure the teacher who teaches him is equally passionate and not merely aiming for perfection and competition.

Each person has their unique signature which leaves a different effect on their performance.

A young talent should be allowed to develop love for his/her pursuit and the effect would show on his/her performance.

Let passion for music flow from his heart....the performer who plays from the heart is always the audience delight.

The one who plays for perfection always sounds technically perfect but there would not be the "Dil"(heart) effect.

Dear Renuka Ma'am,

Thank you very much for watching the concert and sharing your views.

We also believe that music should be a natural passion than being a display show of sorts for competitions and the like. My son Saketh is blessed to be taught by a Guru who knows him very well from his childhood and understands his passion and interests. He makes him realise his strengths and work on correcting his weaknesses and encourages him to explore his potential further.

Thanks again,
anamika

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back