Tamil Brahmins
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alternatively, consider donating to keep the site up. Donations are accepted via PayPal & via NEFT. Details on how to donate can be found at here
    Downloads
    Uploads

My son Sakethraman's keyboard concert link

0 Not allowed!
    Hi All,

Posting link to my son Sakethraman's keyboard kutcheri link. Hope you will enjoy.

bit.ly/1ouxPdh

Please send your suggestions and feedback so that he can improve further.

Thanks and Regards,
    anamika
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi All,

This is the link to Sakethraman's third concert in Covai 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...AS5qfk4BJq1_BA

Thanks and regards,
    anamika
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Our congratulations to the youngster for his dedication and sincerity. He has done a wonderful job.

Congratulations to his parents for motivating and nourishing his talents,
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you, Sir for your kind and encouraging words.

Regards
    anamika
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Hema,

Good to listen to the kutcheris by your son. For his age, he has done a wonderful job.

Shall write the other comments in a P M to you, soon.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you very much, Raji Ma'am; eagerly awaiting your expert guidance and suggestions.

Regards,
    anamika
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by anamika View Post
    Thank you very much, Raji Ma'am; eagerly awaiting your expert guidance and suggestions.....
    Dear Hema,

I have sent a PM to you. Please check it.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    https://youtu.be/eA_asC4JFkg?t=2m22s

This is an interesting video clipping by Keyboard Satya.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by anamika View Post
    Hi All,

Posting link to my son Sakethraman's keyboard kutcheri link. Hope you will enjoy.

bit.ly/1ouxPdh

Please send your suggestions and feedback so that he can improve further.

Thanks and Regards,
    anamika
    Dear Anamika Ji,

Great! You have a talented son...but just one thing.
    I hope you do not take what I am going to say in the wrong sense...let him grow in talent without too much need of others to judge his performance.

That is how music loses its passion and beauty...when everything becomes competitive.

As a person who plays the piano I know how lovely playing with passion can be...that is why for my son I made sure the teacher who teaches him is equally passionate and not merely aiming for perfection and competition.

Each person has their unique signature which leaves a different effect on their performance.

A young talent should be allowed to develop love for his/her pursuit and the effect would show on his/her performance.

Let passion for music flow from his heart....the performer who plays from the heart is always the audience delight.

The one who plays for perfection always sounds technically perfect but there would not be the "Dil"(heart) effect.
    Last edited by renuka; 03-02-2017 at 06:32 AM.
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by renuka View Post
    Dear Anamika Ji,

Great! You have a talented son...but just one thing.
    I hope you do not take what I am going to say in the wrong sense...let him grow in talent without too much need of others to judge his performance.

That is how music loses its passion and beauty...when everything becomes competitive.

As a person who plays the piano I know how lovely playing with passion can be...that is why for my son I made sure the teacher who teaches him is equally passionate and not merely aiming for perfection and competition.

Each person has their unique signature which leaves a different effect on their performance.

A young talent should be allowed to develop love for his/her pursuit and the effect would show on his/her performance.

Let passion for music flow from his heart....the performer who plays from the heart is always the audience delight.

The one who plays for perfection always sounds technically perfect but there would not be the "Dil"(heart) effect.
    Dear Renuka Ma'am,

Thank you very much for watching the concert and sharing your views.

We also believe that music should be a natural passion than being a display show of sorts for competitions and the like. My son Saketh is blessed to be taught by a Guru who knows him very well from his childhood and understands his passion and interests. He makes him realise his strengths and work on correcting his weaknesses and encourages him to explore his potential further.

Thanks again,
    anamika
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.