• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Teaching ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Paga,

Welcome to forum.

The best is to get a teacher who can teach you face to face but you can still find quite good audio sites for learning chanting for mantras and shlokas.

I am pasting a site for you here...some of the mantras and shlokas here are sort of complex ones but no harm for you to hearing the chantings.

This site I am pasting for you is from Sathya Sai Baba Organization..there are some mantras on Sathya Sai too but not everyone is a follower of Sathya Sai and might not want to recite the Sai Mantras.

So I leave it to you to choose the mantras you like..but overall the site is good cos it allows you to save all the audio files.

There are many learned members here who can help you.

I am not an expert but just sharing information as to help a person who is eager to learn.

Feel free to ask members questions.

Click on link below:

http://www.srisathyasaicenter.org/audio/

Last edited:
Thank you so much...
I know the best is face to face but I have no one who can teach thats why...

Im going to start with your website and this forum is amazing i'm learning a lot from here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back